Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

AWAKENING ROADBLOCKS!!!

29 posts in this topic

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.- Daniel J. Boorstin

After talking with dozens of people seeking enlightenment or on the spiritual path, I started catching on to something very interesting...

All the things they believe they need to do or not do to attain enlightenment. You see it is not the seeking or the practice that is the problem it is thinking you have found the answer and some external form that is the problem.

I actually put together a list of roadblocks one of my good friends had created for himself after talking with him for several months:

1) he believed if he did not meditate when certain planets were aligned he might miss an opportunity to awaken.

2) he believed that meditating near Wi-Fi would render the practice useless.

3) that eating a raw vegan diet was a necessity.

4) that using a microwave will slow down progression.

5) that water fasting was mandatory because it got rid of fear.

6) that if he could just find that one piece of ancient Egyptian knowledge it would be the magic key.

7) if you can find the secrets of the gnostics and Freemasons it will open the gate.

But nothing compared to his biggest roadblock of all....

Believing he was already enlightened!!

See when you believe you have already attained Enlightenment you will not go through the difficult work of completely dropping the ego's self agenda, shedding the layers, becoming nobody and diving into the murky waters of the Abyss with only a thin piece of fishing line tied to your small toe to keep you from completely disattaching forever.

Early on one of my own personal roadblocks was thinking I was not a nice enough person to deserve enlightenment.

This path can already be difficult enough and everything you need on the journey is already in your own backpack so before you leave, toss to the side your roadblock material and booby traps. Trust me it's not needed.

Are you creating roadblocks for yourself?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Looking back I can't believe nobody would even comment on this newbies thread lol...

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Reviving these ?'s....

@VeganAwake  The worth of the post is defined by it's impact. No comments, maybe it's not a gem...

But thank god we can try again. Infinite consciousness. Infinite post potential lol

You know what. Kindergarten. No comment. But power is back. When Void awakens scenery is a joke. 

Yes kindergarten is a great place to return to ... less conditioning...?

Its a return to not knowing...

Looking at the world again with childlike eyes...

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@VeganAwake  The worth of the post is defined by it's impact. No comments, maybe it's not a gem...

But thank god we can try again. Infinite consciousness. Infinite post potential lol

There's no Worth or value to anything... because there's not actually anyone here for it to be valuable for.

The separate self is always looking for something... it needs to find the answer..

There is no answer because what's looking isn't real... it's Maya illusion of the self.

The answer if there was one is recognizing the one seeking isn't real.... and there's nothing to find because nothing was ever missing.

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake With all respect I do not beleive you yet have an idea how radical awakening really is. 

There is no world. 

If there's Liberation there good...❤

There isn't anyone here for anything to matter for..?

@VeganAwake How's your actual practises sir, meditation, Self inquiry, soul medicines and such. 

Illusion of self, maya, no value, no worth all learned, picked up. 

There is God there, your words are powerful sir. 

@zeroISinfinity You have to understand that the masculine and feminine manifest awakening differently and have a different path/focus. Variety is the spice of life.

43 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake How's your actual practises sir, meditation, Self inquiry, soul medicines and such. 

Illusion of self, maya, no value, no worth all learned, picked up. 

There is God there, your words are powerful sir. 

Recognize the one that thinks it needs to practice isn't real ❤

@zeroISinfinity  I used to judge vegan awake because I thought he suffered more than me. But I think I actually suffer more than him, and misread his messages and their tone based on my own projection.

17 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@zeroISinfinity You have to understand that the masculine and feminine manifest awakening differently and have a different path/focus. Variety is the spice of life.

Masculine and feminine are like peas and carrots... there's no real separation or difference it's just what's happening.

Mind attempts to separate and label things and put them in boxes so I can understand what's happening.

Separation never occurred and the I was never apart from the isness..❤

16 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@zeroISinfinity  I used to judge vegan awake because I thought he suffered more than me. But I think I actually suffer more than him, and misread his messages and their tone based on my own projection.

You got it ?..

Start dropping the layers of armor ( self-identification)

Become completely vulnerable...

Notice there's no one under the armor... then you will be free..

@VeganAwake Gah. 

Yes techniquely there is only the Self.

However identifying the self as God and the other as God shows up differently on EARTH. (God and love). Feminine and masculine. 

Angels/higher beings have made this clear me. They don't see me as imaginary. They see me as God and it shows up as love in distinction to the identification of self as God (which is actually true). However they still honor the other, which is feminine.  

@Raptorsin7 You know what.Fill that dreamboard with unimaginable things. Lets have some fun. 

@Artaemis Masculine feminine duality collapses. All dualities collapse as ❤️. 

For me you are not girl you are Love. 

@zeroISinfinity We're going to make it B|

I'm starting a road to challenger(highest rank in lol) journal. Let's race to see first one to buy lambo ^_^ 2000 dollars per account to boost accounts in league. I'm going to start donating tons of money to charity haha

6 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@VeganAwake Gah. 

Yes techniquely there is only the Self.

However identifying the self as God and the other as God shows up differently on EARTH. (God and love). Feminine and masculine. 

Angels/higher beings have made this clear me. They don't see me as imaginary. They see me as God and it shows up as love in distinction to the identification of self as God (which is actually true). However they still honor the other, which is feminine.  

There's no self there's no higher there's no lower there's no God there's no angels there's no masculine there's no feminine

there's only THIS... what's happening, completely Indescribable and unknowable.. 

Separation names labeling projection only occur in the dream..