Key Elements

High conscious startup/life purpose in a stage orange society.

60 posts in this topic

I find this to be a highly important topic. In real life, for example, we don't usually go around saying that we had the deepest awakening. That's never the topic of conversation with anyone. Too woo-woo, right? Well, also, if you're a startup, you definitely don't go around saying that you're a startup, unless you go networking and meetup with the right ppl to ask the right questions. There are a lot of hypes and stereotypes on what is actually a startup--"getting rich," "the good life," "being a billionaire/millionaire," blah, blah, blah. Ok...that's only one little aspect of it. I don't deny that. You may or may not get there one day. I do recommend this book, but you're going to have to apply your own ideas to it in real life.

I like that Bill and John story. It's a pipeline story--a true story, btw. But, something is really missing in that story. My question was, what did Bill do for a living for six months before he met with those investors? I couldn't answer that. The answer wasn't there in any of Robert Kiyosaki's books. I had to look for the answer myself. So, one day, a friend told me that his uncle came to this country (US) without any skills. No one would give him a job. So, he went to the local public library and checked out a few plumbing books and read them. He put an ad in the newspapers for plumber as his profession. (There were no computers. This happened long ago before computers.) When he went to work for the first time as a plumber, water spilled all over the place. Eventually, when he got more customers, he got the hang of it. He created his own job instead of being jobless, homeless, or being dependent on some family member. You could create your own job before meeting up with investors. In fact, it will give you a good idea for your pipeline (product to scale). Your pipeline (product) could be an app, book, tool, art, teaching materials, music, etc. It may contain a description of your awakening and how it happened to make it a high conscious startup. It could be combined with your product and told in a tactful story, or whatever. This will make it your life purpose.

Pattern of a startup:

Cashflow-Quadrant.png

What you do as an 'S' counts a lot before 'B' (due diligence). Btw, I'm an early stage educational / bilingual startup.

The two sides to the same coin (of course, there are a lot more than two sides):

Yes, a startup can get you financial freedom and wealth. The part that most ppl can't see is that it can get you out of poverty, joblessness, homelessness, and being dependent on government welfare and dysfunctional family members. Who would want to live in a horrible / high crime neighborhood in the U.S.?

-Creation of job(s) for you and others.

-Great knowledge esp for refugees, recent immigrants without any skills (or with skills but can't find a job), or anyone jobless and not wanting to depend on welfare--want to get out of it as soon as possible.

-Seeing the startup in its rawest form to get the truth out of what it actually is.

I want to share more on the 'S' side of a startup.

Let's take the example of two countries. Yes, I've been to these countries for a few years. I'm describing by what I've observed. I'll call them countries A and B to be anonymous. I'm saying it like this because--just because someone is from a "3rd world country," doesn't mean he/she is stage blue/red. No judgements please on other ppl.

Country A is stage red/blue: The government is a military dictatorship. They don't allow protesting. You could get killed by doing this. They do ethnic and religious cleansing. They don't allow capitalism (stage orange). So, there are no fast food restaurants or any companies. There are only mom & pop shops/stores/businesses--the small businesses (self-employment). That's how ppl survive. You're either a small business owner or you work for one. Sure, they have government jobs--postal workers, joining the military, teacher in gov schools, etc. But, it's hard to get paid a decent salary in gov jobs. (In recent years, Country A did introduce some capitalism. So, yes, there are some McDonalds, but their networking and all that might not be that developed.)

My point is, being a small business owner, your skills and your survival skills could get really developed--very tasty restaurant foods, lovely arts & crafts, great architecture of buildings, etc. I love the detailed designs on their purses! The circumstances could make you a stronger person, if you look at your situation carefully.

So, there was this guy (years ago) who migrated to the U.S. He was from a country like Country A. He couldn't find decent job that paid well, even though he went to an employment agency that specifically helped recent immigrants. He just took any job, and that's fine. He told the agent who was helping him that he was a fisherman in his country. Too bad the agent put him down as "unskilled," and he got a job as a janitor. Nothing wrong with being a janitor, but it doesn't pay much, and he was married with small children already. I hope he realizes that being a boatman is a skill, and that he could operate a boat. Why not one day own a boat? Use it as a tour boat. Train someone you trust to have that skill to be a boatman and a tour guide so you could earn passive income (cashflow). You no longer have to work on your own boat. Learn how to borrow money from different sources and pay it back safely. Own more than one boat as tour boats. Research on this.

Oops! I forgot. Owning a janitorial service will probably create jobs and make more money.

Country B is stage blue/orange: Interesting. This government is democratic. Yes, they do allow capitalism. So, they have full-fledged networking. Looks like when I got there, the networking was at its peak/best. I got some opportunities -- an incubation and a job related to my startup. That job was only a part-time job but I could survive on my own with it. This society wasn't completely stage orange. So, things were not as expensive. They still allow small businesses to thrive without red-tape or restrictions. It depends on your business. If you're very poor, they wouldn't even put restrictions on you. I met a graphic artist there during networking. I wanted him to design my website. This is the prettiest website I've ever seen at a low cost. An idea came to my mind recently: I wonder if I ever do a due diligence for let's say a developed app, could he be invited to the U.S. under a certain visa, and stay in the U.S.? Nope, I had second thoughts--maybe not under Trump's immigration laws.

Now...

In any startup, you could improve on your startup, and you could change it in any way. You could even say, "back to the drawing board." But, what you can't do is completely quit and give up on it. See, a startup's thinking is, "the sky is the limit," and "challenges are opportunities." For example, if you started a janitorial service, you could eventually patent your biodegradable cleaning product(s). And, get a trademark: BE in fancy letters. BE stands for Bio Enlightenment. Make a website on BE, and share your awakening in a cunning way--so that those who are ready to hear it will hear it. Tell your audience that your products and services are based on the awakening story. This is an example.

I still wonder if the skilled boatman could get his tour boat immediately--if there's a way. There might be. You got to see everything as an opportunity and go look for it.

A saying, "when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade out of them."

A raw startup, "when life gives you hell, you make lemonade out of it."

Great movie on networking. It took place at the worst possible time without the exchange of money. I ask myself all the time, "if they could do it in a stage red environment, why can't I do it in a stage orange society?"

Bodhisattva

I can't call her a nonprofit or a philanthropist. She went way beyond that.

Please feel free to share ideas.

your whole premises works on upscaling "healthy ideas" that will benefit the mainstream portion of humanity to corporate levels, 

This is what i'm infering and assumming from first glances at what i'm reading?

Edited by Aakash

@Key Elements  lets deal with the relativity here first 

what do you mean by "healthy" 

i can start an apple company and upscale that, it would be considered healthy 

i've simulated thousands of ideas, and the healthiest ones are unscalable 

If i am really being honest, i probably would have been excessively rich right now, if i never cared about doing something "healthy" 

healthy is not scale-able to billion dollar revenue (that's corporate level aim) 

devilry creates money not healthy. 

@Aakash Ok, you might be right--that devilry creates money and not healthy (in our time).

But, here's what I'm trying to say. I am trying to discover and create a healthy educational product. You mean to say, there are no healthy investors? I don't know about that. I have yet to discover that. I think there are healthy investors. I met a teacher once who teaches in a poor public school district. He loves helping disadvantaged teens. However, he's wealthy and retired real estate owner.

18 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements  

healthy is not scale-able to billion dollar revenue (that's corporate level aim) 

Wait, I wasn't talking about making billions. I was talking about putting together a team to make the product.

@Key Elements Yes then its okay, no problem. 

if there's one thing i've learnt over the years is that there is a market for anything because people truly do not know what they want

i like the idea very much

Edited by Aakash

On 9/14/2019 at 0:13 AM, Aakash said:

@Key Elements  

I'm going to be honest here. I don't totally agree with this statement. It seems very shortsighted and biased to conclude like this.

A corporation is a "thing," not a person. If you don't like how let's say amazon is currently runned, then don't support it in ways that will make it more delusional. For example, if amazon has harsh working conditions for its workers, don't work for it. Instead, start your own small business that will teach others in ways to start their own small businesses, and then you could create an app to scale on amazon, instead of a book. A book is made of paper that needs to be recycled one day. I heard amazon has investor funding programs. I don't know much about it. But, if they are willing to fund a high quality product, then go for it.

Another thing, I don't see a correlation between being wealthy and being enlightened. Wealth does not prevent a person from being enlightened. Yes, you could be both. If you don't self-actualize and make turning points in your life, then yes, that can lead to devilry. For example, if you get stuck in stage orange, that could lead to devilry. But, just being wealthy has nothing to do with being stuck in stage orange.

@Key Elements My point is more simple than this 

To make mass changes in society, you have to move the location of money. 

Mass herds flock to money. 

That is how you have high consciousness start ups in a orange society. Flock money into high consciousness resources that generate more money. I.e enriching small start ups or green businesses. This is what you'd have to be aiming for, if you want to make mass changes. The problem is that your trying to create probably a stage turquoise and stage yellow company. However, the large corporations have you on green because they're "advertising" the resolution of the worlds problems, that they created themselves and funding money into it. Where they flood money, people go because now stage orange people want to get involved. 

14 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Instead, start your own small business that will teach others in ways to start their own small businesses, and then you could create an app to scale on amazon, instead of a book. A book is made of paper that needs to be recycled one day. I heard amazon has investor funding programs. I don't know much about it. But, if they are willing to fund a high quality product, then go for it.

This is not high quality at all. just because you sell books does not mean its high quality. 

14 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Another thing, I don't see a correlation between being wealthy and being enlightened. Wealth does not prevent a person from being enlightened. Yes, you could be both. If you don't self-actualize and make turning points in your life, then yes, that can lead to devilry. For example, if you get stuck in stage orange, that could lead to devilry. But, just being wealthy has nothing to do with being stuck in stage orange.

my point is that the flooding of money to the areas that they are currently in stops an enlightened person from making masses amounts of money and change. 

We are talking about two different levels of scale change, so overall i agree with your comments. You are completely right and you could make changes in different areas and over time they will reap rewards. Just realise that the more core the root issue is, the less money you can make of it, because nobody has notice the issue. Surface level issue always make loads of money because well they're reinforced by our lack of knowledge about the universe and how our systems work. So i'm not disagreeing with you at all, i just don't agree with what you call scaling and then to say your going to scale to company like amazon is ridiculous if its a high consciousness idea. HOWEVER, i have a problem of needing growth always to be short term exponential, so i suppose this is making me biased in a way. If your vision is like 20-30 years then yeah, you could get to amazon level. But it will be challenging AF. 

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements 

This is not high quality at all. just because you sell books does not mean its high quality. 

I was talking about an app, not a book.

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

"Don't judge an app by its cover."

You don't know the contents of the book/app and just assumed it's low quality.

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements So i'm not disagreeing with you at all, i just don't agree with what you call scaling and then to say your going to scale to company like amazon is ridiculous if its a high consciousness idea. 

I think you totally missed my point. Amazon is not a person. It's a thing. It's a corporation. A corporation itself is not high or low conscious. Customers, B2B businesses, ppl working for amazon, and governments all are part of amazon. The content of your high quality product could start at stage orange and go up to tier 2. The content of the product doesn't have to be stuck stage orange material. The content could be presented in the form of Maslow's, with the self-transendance materials be presented in cunning ways so that those who are ready to hear it will hear it.

I don't even know if you're even going to get my point. :ph34r:

@Key Elements

Lol i get your point, i have no qualms, i can't tell you what is high or low consciousness is because its subjective. This shouldn't be based on right or wrong anyway. Its simply should be the case, if you wish to do it, then great. I told you that your idea was good. There is a realistic nature to businesses with growth artifical growth vs organic growth. Lets talk about how you can get organic growth, instead of debating whether it is a good idea for scaling or not. Yes businesses can scale unpredictably and rise to the top. As i said its always a platform company, so if it was high consciousness it would be great to see you do such a thing. 

If i speculate, rather all i'm doing is putting a negative spin on it. I truly believe there is a market for everything, you just have to find the correct location. You know yourself you can get people to buy into anything when it is more consciousnesss sometimes. 

You did say you wanted to work as a team, so i'm sure you'll be fine. 

@Key Elements Also you are talking about a design frame for a company, it will work. I'm not questioning that. 

its obvious you thought i was trying to avoid the question. I'm not, i'm simply stating that you should not over estimate your idea. That is all. 

Its very realistic that it will work, just don't over estimate it. Growth is great ofcourse, and you never know. 

41 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements Also you are talking about a design frame for a company, it will work. I'm not questioning that. 

Yup.

41 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Key Elements 

its obvious you thought i was trying to avoid the question. I'm not, i'm simply stating that you should not over estimate your idea. That is all. 

No, I didn't think that you were trying to avoid the question. I am definitely into organic growth. That's why I already started my small business.

I was only confused about this statement:

"devilry creates money not healthy."

If I actually get to making my product, it will start at healthy orange (majority) to turquoise. It cannot be starting at tier 2. That will probably be too woo-woo for most ppl to hear. Do you watch Teal Swan? She started out at turquoise, and got bombarded with criticisms, and still got ppl attacking her on YouTube. Ralph Smart is more cunning. He mainly talks about how to live a better life and eat better. However, in some of his statements, it is about non-duality message and enlightenment.

Hey, thanks so much for your feedback. ✌️?

@Key Elements Well .... 

I can probably say that i retract that statement from yesterday 

yesterday i thought devilry exists 

today none exists 

so i'll rephrase it to low consciousness activities make more money than high consciousness ones because majority of people just want their survival needs met, the good thing about being in the 21st century is that we have to power to shape movements with one idea. An idea is never good nor bad, just carefully planned out or not. 

i don't have any critism about them because i haven't listened to them enough. I've listened to ralph more and i get what he's saying. I just don't get where he's coming from if that makes sense, is he enlightened, is he a chakra master, is his good ass prana coming from some vodo rituals he's doing weekly. I can't figure it out lol.

Edited by Aakash

Just wanted to add something here...

Since the deepest awakening to enlightenment involves everything being one and pure consciousness, your life purpose is not excluded from this journey. How are you even going to achieve enlightenment or get close to it during your lifetime? Not an easy task, is it? You probably can't do it doing the same thing that Buddha did. That was a different time (ancient Indian times) and a different place. This is a stage orange society that we're living in, and so you could use your life purpose as a vehicle to actualize yourself and possibly become enlightened. You cannot just merely pass off your life purpose as just "survival." A life purpose is quite capable of making transitions/transformations just like the deepest awakening. The question is, "Are you willing to make your major turning points in your life?"

I think this is one of the most important points of a LP. You can't tell ppl. You have to show them--whatever it is. Otherwise, it'll turn out like this. They have to come to their own conclusions about themselves. You can't hold someone's hand forever and tell them what to do. It doesn't work that way. It will help if your life purpose has different levels. It will help if it starts at a basic level (of Maslow's). Do you go to the grocery store? Of course you do. A grocery store is at a basic level that anyone understands. It doesn't repel ppl. However, most grocery stores don't go down the rabbit hole.

On 9/22/2019 at 3:22 PM, Key Elements said:

Just wanted to add something here...

Since the deepest awakening to enlightenment involves everything being one and pure consciousness, your life purpose is not excluded from this journey. How are you even going to achieve enlightenment or get close to it during your lifetime? Not an easy task, is it? You probably can't do it doing the same thing that Buddha did. That was a different time (ancient Indian times) and a different place. This is a stage orange society that we're living in, and so you could use your life purpose as a vehicle to actualize yourself and possibly become enlightened. You cannot just merely pass off your life purpose as just "survival." A life purpose is quite capable of making transitions/transformations just like the deepest awakening. The question is, "Are you willing to make your major turning points in your life?"

But i feel like it's possible to make money through something other than your life purpose, and then that free's you to work on your life purpose without worrying about financial needs. 

There's money to be made in the world. Creativity in the market place is never undervalued. You don't even need to make that much money to become self sufficient if you choose the right place to live, and you live in a minimalist life style. 

I would much rather start my life purpose knowing i have no genuine financial worries compared to a person who depends on their purpose for survival. That's how you get corrupted... and destroyed. Jk. But it will make it harder imo to pursue life purpose.