Key Elements

High conscious startup/life purpose in a stage orange society.

60 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7 well, it's your choice. You could choose to live however you want. There's no timing on it. Yeah, a minimalist lifestyle does seem attractive. Doesn't it? I do wonder what it is like to live in style in this:

:D

But, you know, you have to think of the pros and cons. For instance, if you make it to old age, then what? It's like you got to think about it from all angles as you go along. 

Just now, Key Elements said:

For instance, if you make it to old age, then what? It's like you got to think about it from all angles as you go along. 

I don't understand this. Then what, what? 

I was thinking minimalist with a house, but i guess a van works too. You can be a minimalist in an apartment too.

@Raptorsin7 young age isn't the same as old age. Some ppl when they are old, they depend on their adult children. Not for money, but to watch over them. Sometimes they can't walk or need a lot of assistance.

Living in a house is fine. Me, I'm just going to try my best and look at my financial situation too. I want to look at the big picture of a life purpose as much as possible. This includes every possible way I can.

Just now, Key Elements said:

young age isn't the same as old age. Some ppl when they are old, they depend on their adult children. Not for money, but to watch over them. Sometimes they can't walk or need a lot of assistance.

I am lost. What are you talking about with this? I'm not following you here.

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

Living in a house is fine. Me, I'm just going to try my best and look at my financial situation too. I want to look at the big picture of a life purpose as much as possible. This includes every possible way I can.

That's totally fair too. It's probably better overall because everything is integrated. I'm just saying if you could choose wouldn't it be nice to just be financially free while trying to figure out your life?

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I am lost. What are you talking about with this? I'm not following you here.

Wait, you're not getting this? You know, when we become senior citizens, when we grow old, if we make it to an old age, will we have our health? Some ppl, no matter how well they care for their health their whole lives, will not be healthy in their old age. The question is, are you prepared for this?

That's totally fair too. It's probably better overall because everything is integrated. I'm just saying if you could choose wouldn't it be nice to just be financially free while trying to figure out your life?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Wait, you're not getting this? You know, when we become senior citizens, when we grow old, if we make it to an old age, will we have our health? Some ppl, no matter how well they care for their health their whole lives, will not be healthy in their old age. The question is, are you prepared for this?

No i'm not prepared. But i will be in time. What does that fact have to do with our conversation?

@Raptorsin7 you know, this thread does have a link to a book that I highly recommend. I try my best to implement the strategies in real life, especially what those diagrams really mean. To me, it's a very interesting process. I know it will not work unless I actually do that with my own interests.

@Key Elements Is the book game changing? I do not want to say i'm going to read unless i actually intend to read it. What are it's benefits?

No i'm not prepared. But i will be in time. What does that fact have to do with our conversation?

I'm just saying that financial aspects are important. I'm not just saying it to you, but to everyone, and I also believe that your interests could be part of your life purpose as well as financial aspects (and non-duality), but one has to strategize along the way. I don't believe anyone makes it in one shot (one try).

@Key Elements Ok i will keep that in mind. Right now i'm just trying to become enlightened and stop my incessant seeking. Then i will worry about life purpose.

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Key Elements Is the book game changing? I do not want to say i'm going to read unless i actually intend to read it. What are it's benefits?

It certainly opened my eyes! But see, I bet it's only inspiring for me because I really tried to put it into real life, and it's working. It only works step by step, a little at a time. Like I said, no one does it in one try.

@Key Elements Ok i am not ready for that book. What is your plan to grow your business? How are you finding more clients? What kind of people are even interested in your products? What will it take to grow your business? Are there other people doing similar things as you that are better off financially? If so what are they doing?

@Key Elements Ok i will keep that in mind. Right now i'm just trying to become enlightened and stop my incessant seeking. Then i will worry about life purpose.

Do you think that becoming enlightened is also a step-by-step process? Just like anything else in life? Isn't that how it works? You got to go step by step in a well-rounded way? The way we go about doing this process is, of course, different.

@Key Elements Ok i am not ready for that book. What is your plan to grow your business? How are you finding more clients? What kind of people are even interested in your products? What will it take to grow your business? Are there other people doing similar things as you that are better off financially? If so what are they doing?

Yes, I do have a client already. To get more, let's see what happens if I organized a meetup group and gave a little speech. This is done along with my job.

@Key Elements Yea i think everything is step by step. But the steps to enlightenment involve meditation and integration of experiences. I can divorce it entirely from my life purpose pretty easily. I am in a unique financial situation. My life is basically funded by my parents and i'm in law school but i don't care about grades so i have a lot of free time. It's basically school, yoga, forum, meditation, and other procrastination. That's my life.

@Key Elements Yea i think everything is step by step. But the steps to enlightenment involve meditation and integration of experiences. I can divorce it entirely from my life purpose pretty easily. I am in a unique financial situation. My life is basically funded by my parents and i'm in law school but i don't care about grades so i have a lot of free time. It's basically school, yoga, forum, meditation, and other procrastination. That's my life.

Ok, sure. This is fine. I just want to say, and you don't have to take my word for it. It's definitely up to you to decide. From my experience, everything is interconnected. If you go step by step in finding your life purpose, awakenings will follow. Of course, both the life purpose and the awakenings are profound. Now, I'm not saying that this is true for everyone. It may not be. Sometimes, I wish that life purpose is taught first by all the teachers, instead of just saying the awakenings and talking about the enlightenment. I say this because from my experience a life purpose is more of a foundation for me. It's a stepping stone to enlightenment. If you do something for the world, you are also helping yourself. You know, teachers call it karma, and yes, everything is one.

@Key Elements I think we all must do what we feel is right for us. If you have confidence and believe in your path it will work for you. All roads lead to the same destination.

@Key Elements I think we all must do what we feel is right for us. If you have confidence and believe in your path it will work for you. All roads lead to the same destination.

Yeah, true. You have to do what you have to do. I'm only sharing my experience of how it happened to me. Later on, hopefully, in the near future, I will get to talk about what happened to me in an app or some product. I'll have to see how this goes. I'm not at that point yet. If I interconnect my LP with what happened to me in non-duality, I'm guessing I will reach the largest possible audience with the least misunderstanding. But, see, at this point, I'm only guessing what may happen because I haven't done it. If I did it already, then I could say for sure.