Dominic

How To Be Respected

9 posts in this topic

By everyone in your life. And at work - even your by your boss. Even be one of them people that everyone wants to impress

Edited by Dominic

dont be spineless lol and be the tender aggresive man  (not too aggresive but also not too tender, just right ) Don't let people make fun of you and show them you the superior man

I agree this topic is not an easy one for some people.... I find it difficult cause I mostly have a soft corner for people that I tend to forgive them almost instantly... Forget the rude words or their mean actions and say it's ok may be next time..n let them be... It's like people keep changing from emotional and sweet talk to professional talk all of a sudden... It's crazy pls help 

People can be horrible to you and insult you and hate you all they want. I think just to ensure it isn't taken too far make them aware of your boundaries and when they need to calm down.  That way you're respecting yourself and not being trampled all over, while at the same time not playing this ego game of "i'm important and you need to respect me, I shall not be made a fool of by the likes of you" - when you want others to see you in a certain light such as someone who deserves respect, is that not serving your self-identity?

I think the video would need to be clear on what respect MEANS and IS. I feel like most people don't understand anymore what respect is. They just want to be put on a pedestal and treated as if they are special. 

Start with hanging out with  people who already respect you then whoever doesn't tell them to respect your boundary if not cut them off.

Edited by Mohsinuddin

It's great to be respected but it's better not to care what other people think :)