Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlphaAbundance

Afraid of absolute infinity

34 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: I have zero direct experience with absolute infinity that I know off, possibly while meditating/self-inquiring but I digress

I feel afraid thinking there are realities were everything is the same as this current one except I get transported to hell, my lamp turns into a huge demonic monster and kills me, everyone disappears. I feel afraid thinking how can I know the rules of this reality can't change just like those ones. I feel terrified. This fuels insomnia. What is the solution? How can I help this? 

This is combined with fear of the dark, fear of paranormal, fear of demons, fear of monsters, fear of being completely alone except logically debunking or feeling through the emotion doesnt seem to work (later because the thought comes up right afterward again, consistently)

15 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

How can I help this? 

Stop imagining things and return to not knowing.
If absolute infinity is the absolute truth, then it is true absolutely, regardless of point of reference.
It is true, was always true and will always be true. By 'getting there', you are not changing anything.
All you are doing is removing things that obscure your view and shedding ignorance.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki I don't understand most of what you said. If you can could you clarify?

• Stop imaging as in let go of the thoughts?
  • What is not knowing?
  • What do you mean regardless of the point of view? How does this apply to my problem?
  • What do you mean by "getting there"? And not changing anything?
  • What do you mean by removing things that obscure your view, etc? How does this apply to my problem?

Just answer anything you can

16 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:
  • Stop imaging as in let go of the thoughts?
  • What do you mean regardless of the point of view? How does this apply to my problem?
  • What do you mean by "getting there"? And not changing anything?

You are trying to 'realize absolute infinity", which is getting somewhere you are not right now.
Absolute infinity is ABSOLUTE, you get that? It is not somewhere else, it is not dependent on anything else. It is absolute. It is here, now. It was always here, it will always be here. Don't try to imagine what it's like.
It's HERE, but you're missing it.

16 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

What is not knowing?

Sigh... the state from which this very question originates?
You do not know what absolute infinity is and you are imagining things about it.
Then, you react to those images and think "how does that impact me? THAT IS SCARY!" and freak out.
Return to the empty present moment and look for absolute infinity.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki I can't find shit?

Does absolute infinity not mean infinite realities?

Meaning one were you teleport to where I am and this whole place turns to hell fire and 1000 slenderman rip us, as we keep regrowing for infinite torture?

6 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Does absolute infinity not mean infinite realities?

It means exactly what you want it to mean.

7 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Meaning one were you teleport to where I am and this whole place turns to hell fire and 1000 slenderman rip us, as we keep regrowing for infinite torture?

This is hilarious.
Notice that when you are imagining these realities, they are as real as the 'objective reality' you are seeing. They are so real that you freak out!
You are creating these realities on a whim, just like that. Don't dismiss them as 'imaginary' simply because you can't touch them.
When you are immersed in these 'imaginary realities', where does the 'objective reality' go? YOU ARE ABSOLUTE INFINITY.

@tsuki Wait ur telling me thoughts/imagination isbabsolute infinity and also the true self/noself is absolute infinity?

I understand that in terms of nonduality everything is absolute infinity but I hope you get what I mean. Like are thoughts, the fact that thoughts can bring up anything absolute infinity?

6 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@tsuki Wait ur telling me thoughts/imagination isbabsolute infinity and also the true self/noself is absolute infinity?

If thoughts can bring up absolutely anything, then what stops you from imagining that you are a separate entity?
Thoughts derive their freedom from the nature of the mind and that nature is derived from absolute infinity.

Notice that you are bound in distinction between 'thoughts' and 'reality'. Where does 'reality' go when you think, imagine, etc?
Where does the room go, when you remember (visualize) the experience of having a breakfast yesterday?

Edited by tsuki

It's absolute infinity, not absolute psychosis

- Enter your fear and you are free -

7 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@tsuki Holy fuck I'm scared

Keep it slow and remember that if what I'm saying is true, then it was true even if you were ignorant of it. It changes nothing (if it really is the case).
You can always keep on living like you've always been living. Homeostasis will take care of you.

Edited by tsuki

@QandC LMFAOO help me though its 4AM and I can't sleep

@tsuki Wait but I still lowkey fell my body and visual field, is that delusion?

Just now, AlphaAbundance said:

@tsuki Wait but I still lowkey fell my body and visual field, is that delusion?

First, you were framing imagination as 'unreal' and dismissing it.
Now, you're dismissing 'objective reality' because you can't distinguish it from imagination?
Stop dismissing things and creating hierarchies of importance.
You are not imagining your body, but imagination is not less real than "objective reality".

Keep taking care of your body.

Feel as deeply as you can into the the feeling of the fear and keep directing ot there and not on the thoughts. Try to feel the fear as completely as posible. Stay in the fear as present as you can, do this for some time and it will drop away. 

Edited by Fishy

@Fishy Bless so yes but that's like a burglar is in your house and coming upstairs with a gun and you feel through the emotion of fear THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT that there is INFINITE REALITIES and one of them is exactly like this one except my lamp can literally turn into a fucking monster and torture me for 1000 years (What makes this one any different from those). How do I know this is not that reality. I understand these are thoughts and feeling of fear but like the burglar situation I'd doesnt change the actual facts of the situation. Help me I'm so terrified havent slept and its 5AM. What's stopping this reality from being the one where everything is exactly the same except my lamp turns into a fucking monster and eats me up or the one where everything is EXACTLY the same except the world turns into hellfire. Because those realities have to exist if Absolute infinity is real, HOW do I know those aren't this one??? This exact scenario???

Damn this is like top tier suffering someone help, the fucking doubt and fear, this may be some sort of pyschosis, all fears of what could potentially happen are now real

@FishyUr suggestion has helped a bit 

Sorry to hear about your situation. Did you take some sort of psychedelic or are you really seeing shit or just imagination?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

@Joker_Theory Just imagination I have some acid but I dont ever think Im gonna take that shit I ain't tryna visualize this

Edited by AlphaAbundance

Ok so just breathe deeply into your abdominal and feel your abdominal. Focus on your body and try to focus anywere out of your head.

Put the light on and just  try to ground your self. sit on the floor and just focus on the breath for a while like 10 min. If you have thoughts just see them as thoughts and come back top the breath, feel your abdomen. if you think thats ok just come back to the breath over and over.

\

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless