Leo Gura

The Hill's Sanders Interview

22 posts in this topic

@Scholar

What if I want the power to change society

What if I want the power to have the biggest house and power in town ?

the action to the goal will look the same, the result will absolutely not be the same.

It could be that in the end power eat your mind, but I don't think so, if you have really transcended orange, you can't even think to be a true orange again ( unless your context push you to put a foot back )

But orange thinker have no clue that some people truly understand that having a good life, means having a good society. That's why they can only project that everyone around is an orange ego self food driven. Not the case at a higher stage, you don't play for this game, you understand that your life is directed by the entire whole of society / planet so you work toward upgrading this, and yes you upgrade yourself aswell if everyone start to be rich.

" jokery thinking : imagine being ultra rich, what would be your new problem ? "

look I would say bill gates is orange-yellow, he use his monney and power to create infrastructure, but problem, he has ball in a soup of orange investigators, he can't save the world by himself, even with monney power.

Edited by Aeris