Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Leo Will I be Conscious of Infinite Indistinct Nothingness when i return to it?

9 posts in this topic

Ok let's say that i die and i return to infinite nothingness from which i came from.

Will i be conscious of infinite nothingess? It sounds like non-existence but you said non-existence is just a concept which exists...

You are infinite Nothingness right now. 

When your body dies You Will "return" to Formlessness /Complete abscence of everything perceivable (Fundamental Reality/Infinite Love still remains). 

You are always it and you've always been it. 

We are Just waking You up. 

Don't want to freak You out but in Truth You are doing it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 8/26/2019 at 10:36 PM, SQAAD said:

Ok let's say that i die and i return to infinite nothingness from which i came from.

Will i be conscious of infinite nothingess? It sounds like non-existence but you said non-existence is just a concept which exists...

As I conceptually get it, yes, but not as you. There won't be any "I" there, thinking about it. I mean the current "I" i.e. the current "You". 

After death, SQAAD will cease to exist so you won't be somewhere as SQADD thinking "Oh, so this is what death is like", having also SQAAD's identity and memories.

Maybe it will be something like a breakthrough on 5-MeO-DMT were you feel like floating (being) into an infinite void experiencing everything timelessly . Who knows....

At the moment I ve had only one breakthrough experience on Bufo Alvarius, saw the white light, got thrown in the vast nothingness etc. (similar as many people describe in trips or after life experiences), and I was thinking that if let's say I become very old lying in my death bed seeing my end coming, i would think "heh...let's see if it will be like that bufo alvarius trip".

But as I said above, 'I' won't be there to experience it anyway. Or will I... ?  ;)

On 8/26/2019 at 10:36 PM, SQAAD said:

From my perspective, nope. Death has no consciousness. Consciousness is life and death is the opposite. There's no consciousness to be aware of nothingness. "Nothing" makes no sense when you're dead.

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Nothing is all the sense. 

You Will forget and so easilly throw away attachments You hold from this life. You Will so easilly let go of everything in this life for That nothing. 

This forum was You the whole time and person Who was reading it was Just an idea of God. 

What If? I was born here, had this parents etc. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Phoenixx

On 28/8/2019 at 11:34 AM, Phoenixx said:

From my perspective, nope. Death has no consciousness. Consciousness is life and death is the opposite. There's no consciousness to be aware of nothingness. "Nothing" makes no sense when you're dead.

How do you know that death has no consciousness? You just assume it.