Raphael

Entrepreneurship forum (Fastlane forum)

5 posts in this topic

Here's a forum mostly dedicated to entrepreneurship https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/ .

It's possible to meet successful business owners, but also people who are getting started and documenting their journey, and some other stuff. It is also the forum associated with MJ DeMarco books The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted, he is present on the forum and sometimes answers questions.

It's a great forum, but far from being high consciousness. xD Stage Orange circle-jerk mainly. Zero talks about running a business from a pluralistic or systemic perspective. Meritocracy is their highest conscious principle. Whenever there's a political discussion it gets hijacked by capitalism-loving right-wingers. It gets hard to read sometimes. Philosophically, materialism runs rampant. 

The threads marked GOLD though are really GOLD. Valuable insights on how to escape rat-race and bootstrap your future as an entrepreneur.

Edited by Girzo

On 8/26/2019 at 8:20 PM, Girzo said:

Valuable insights on how to escape rat-race and bootstrap your future as an entrepreneur.

I find it valuable only for that... I am reading the book. I have it in audiobook , it is free on audible if you try it for 30 days.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Both Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane are incredible books. Highly recommend. 

The concept from the book correlates nicely with Spiral Dynamics. The Sidewalk is stage Red, the Slowlane is stage Blue and the Fastlane is stage Orange at its finest.