electroBeam

How do you make pharmahuasca

10 posts in this topic

Disclaimer

This is NOT a sourcing question. The definition of sourcing is: the act of getting something, especially products or materials, from a particular place. This is not asking for a particular place to get a particular substance, this is asking how to assemble a substance based on a set of already sourced materials.

If you want to ban this post ethically, you need to change the forum guidelines. 

Question

I've never tried psychedelics before but must now.

I want to take psychedelics. God has given me extremely obvious signs that he/she wants me to try it and I feel like a spirit has possessed me and is controlling me to make this post and make try the psychedelics. I am an autistic antisocial person, which means I have no friends to get psychedelics from. Because of this I'm going to make them at home in the most legally safe way possible for a start. Once I get use to the psychedelic scene, I may then go out there and start looking for friends to source it from but for now can't. I know how to make DMT thanks to GordoTek's beautiful video. But I live with my parents(who where blue-orange stage police officers) and they will notice if I smoke something in front of them. So I want to make ayahuasca because I can just tell them I'm drinking a healthy tea(which is true). Also GordoTek made a video saying that DMT alone can be scary, and considering I'm going to trip alone(actually in the presence of blue-orange stage police officers which is even worse) I can't take any risk of looking high in front of them. I live in a country where the government are extremely against drugs so the risk of getting caught by trying to do it in the park is very high and dangerous, let alone the risk of me damaging my body from being possessed by evil entities from doing it. 

I looked for some recipes of making pharmahuasca but couldn't find any reputable ones. I want a recipe which ideally is easy to make and can be made using common home equipment and ingredients(just like GordoTek's video). 

I know you guys are highly experienced with psychedelics, so its probable you guys would have a pharmahuasca recipe I could use which is really easy to make. Would anyone have one? I know someone will tell me to look it up on psychonaut, but 1) I have and 2) if it comes from this forum I can trust the recipe is for spiritual advancement rather than recreation. 

If I'm out of luck and can't find any recipe I will need to smoke DMT and just accept and face the risk of my parents finding out I'm using drugs, and the risk that I will get spiritually slaughtered by DMT spirits and entities. I'm not turning back from this, so whatever my options are I will be trying it no matter the risks and suffering involved. 

23 minutes ago, Ero said:

Although, I'm not sure I advise doing it in such a setup. If you don't have a choice, like for example at a friend's house or apartment, start with small doses and get a feel for it. The stress of not being "persecuted" will have an effect. 

yep that's the video I was referring to in my original post. I know there are instructions in that video of making it, but it relies on pure DMT(which I don't have access to). I was wondering if there was a recipe for making it from scratch.

Could you elaborate on why you would advise against it? You mean I'll start seeing DMT machine elf police officers arresting my ass? That's ok I'm fine with suffering. What I'm not fine with is making decisions which could affect the long term(like sourcing drugs, and self harm). 

Edited by electroBeam

Dude, this is a terrible idea. DO NOT think you can hide it because you can't, you will be too conscious to lie and it will cause internal conflict and freak you out. You may also stop seeing them as parents, or who the fuck knows. Just know "the substance" will play on your fears and if you don't want your parents to find out, that IS EXACTLY what will happen (and it may not be pretty).

There is no rush, if you are going to use psychedelics do it safely and intelligently. I probably wouldn't recommend making it yourself, you may start to  feel like you're dying (ego-death) and the last thing you want is to have in the back of your mind that you actually could have made a poision.

To have never done psychedelics and go straight to solo DMT you made yourself in a stressful environment is a literal recipe for disaster. 

Good luck brother, plenty of safe and legal ways to drink Ayuhasca or use other psychedelics.

11 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Dude, this is a terrible idea. DO NOT think you can hide it because you can't, you will be too conscious to lie and it will cause internal conflict and freak you out. You may also stop seeing them as parents, or who the fuck knows. Just know "the substance" will play on your fears and if you don't want your parents to find out, that IS EXACTLY what will happen (and it may not be pretty).

There is no rush, if you are going to use psychedelics do it safely and intelligently. I probably wouldn't recommend making it yourself, you may start to  feel like you're dying (ego-death) and the last thing you want is to have in the back of your mind that you actually could have made a poision.

To have never done psychedelics and go straight to solo DMT you made yourself in a stressful environment is a literal recipe for disaster. 

Good luck brother, plenty of safe and legal ways to drink Ayuhasca or use other psychedelics.

thanks man! I'll let you know how this terrible idea went in probably 2 weeks time ;) Its happening whether we like it or not. My personality type is actually I will feel like I've consumed a poison if I buy it from someone else more than if I make it myself. I trust myself more than anyone. And I know this will be a bad trip. But no pain no gain and what do I really have to loose. It will be very insightful no matter what happens.

Edited by electroBeam

10 minutes ago, karkaore said:

@electroBeam gordotek has a video on how to extract dmt as well. it's legit.

yeah, a lot of steps haha. It will be really fun making it though. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

I trust myself more than anyone. And I know this will be a bad trip. But no pain no gain and what do I really have to loose. It will be very insightful no matter what happens.

Start low, get used to the substance. Chances are, you don't yet know what you have to lose.?

31 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

yeah, a lot of steps haha. It will be really fun making it though

Make sure you use the ingredients (even the brand of the ingredients makes a difference) listed in the video. Try to follow as closely as you can.

Sorry, but can't hold myself to ask this: What are you going to tell your parents when cooking it? "Hey mom, hey dad, i'm making brownies out of chunks of wood, would you like to try?"??

20 minutes ago, karkaore said:

Start low, get used to the substance. Chances are, you don't yet know what you have to lose.?

The ingredients are actually illegal in my country, so I can't do that. I may need to actually grow some plants at home and even cultivate it myself.

20 minutes ago, karkaore said:

"Hey mom, hey dad, i'm making brownies out of chunks of wood, would you like to try?"??

hahaha. I'm extracting white sugar out of plants ;) 

@electroBeam All good brother, I admire the determination. Reminds me of me, my determination led to me where I wanted but ended with getting arrested and taken to hospital. And, to be honest, at the time it was brutal.

Was the most beautiful, mindbending, intense, loopy, deep, nondual, magnicifent, confusing, experience of my entire life and I had no memory of it for a long time.

However looking back I'm glad it happened how it did and know it had to happen that way so. I just want you to be prepared for whatever comes up on the trip and be sage.

Good luck!

We are not going to be discussing extraction methods or creation methods on this forum.

Remember that extraction and creation puts you into a whole nother category of legal problems. You will be treated as a drug dealer, not merely a recreational user. So do not go this route.

If you are living with your parents you should not be doing this stuff at all. Be careful and don't fuck up your life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.