Matt8800

How to Build Inner Strength - Occult Style

11 posts in this topic

In my opinion, we are incarnated for specific reasons and things we must learn. One of those things is to find a balance between love and strength. Ive noticed that many people that naturally have a lot of love are many times internally weak and need strength. Many people that have a lot of strength many times need to build their love.

Ive seem to get a lot of questions from people after I post something about the occult. Usually it involves spirits harassing them or they just feel beaten down. Knowing how to build one's inner strength is important, which can help with both these issues. Some people wait for the universe to grant them strength just because they are loving but it doesnt work that way. We are responsible for creating ourselves according to our will. Only we can do it. We alone are our own creators.

This might be a long post but if you want to build inner strength and your intention is pure, these techniques can radically change your life. I will underline points to pay particular attention to.

In all energy work, the keys used are visualization, breathwork, emotion and intention. Ritual is used as a way of intensifying emotion and intention.

This requires you to have a healthy relationship with strength and power. If you reject strength and power, it will always be a problem. This is similar to people thinking rich and prosperous people are evil and selfish. They attract poverty and weakness like a powerful magnet and repulse prosperity.

1. Get yourself comfortable in your sacred space. Breathe deeply through the diaphragm and scan your body to release any muscles that are not relaxed. Lock onto the present moment as it flows and stay there.

2. First thing is to concentrate the mind. Many "energy workers" have very little energy because they dont know whats important in building energy. This can be done by simply staring intensely at a point, such as a candle or dot. Focus harder than you have ever focused in your life. After about 10-15 minutes, you should feel an obvious shift in your consciousness. After you feel the shift, you are ready to work with energy. Skilled meditators can get into this spot like flipping a switch. When you are in this spot, lock yourself into it.

3. Next, I like to clear the area and myself of any negative energies. There are banishing and cleansing rituals but my favorite way to do it is to chant the divine's name 3-5 times. Then I express gratitude to the divine and ask for guidance. Chanting is done similar to how the Tibetan monks do it. Its like a low, monotone vibration. After you do this, allow yourself to fully feel the divine energy in the room. 

4. Next, you will raise your vibration and purify yourself by utilizing gratitude. Gratitude is an extremely powerful energy that can be utilized for healing and building internal strength and love. Turn your attention to some things you are grateful for in your life. It could be something as simple as being grateful for the extreme beauty you experience in nature. See, in your minds eye, a small spark in your chest. This spark represents the gratitude you have summoned. As you exhale, purify yourself by releasing attachments, fears and aversions. Feel your body relax even more as you release these.

5. FULLY FEEL THE GRATITUDE. FEEL IT. FEEL IT. FEEL IT. - with all the intensity you can muster. I put this as a separate point because it is so important.

6. Turn your attention to the divine energy you have called into the room. As you breathe in deeply, see liquid light being absorbed into your body with with your breathe. This light represents the energy of gratitude. You are drawing it in from the divine as a source outside yourself to get something you dont yet have. As you exhale, you see the displaced negative energy being expelled. As you breathe in this light, see the light in your chest getting brighter and brighter until it shines like the sun. FULLY FEEL THIS INTENSE GRATITUDE.

7. Next you are going to transmute this high vibrational energy of gratitude into high vibrational inner strength. This type of transmutation is referred to as inner alchemy in the occult. Start to feel this strength. Allow this feeling to grow in intensity. Feel this strength coursing through your body. Notice your posture. Are you sitting like a god/goddess? How does a king/queen hold their head? FULLY FEEL THIS STRENGTH.

8. Know and accept that your "identity" is simply what you are in this exact present moment and has nothing to do with the past. Know and accept that this strength is "attaching" to your energy and permanently changing you bit by bit. Be mindful of doubt as that will detract from your efforts.

You can work with this regularly and take it to whatever level you choose but its a very powerful technique. I like to end any session with gratitude and devotion towards the Divine.

Edited by Matt8800

Thank u. ❤ it

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Harikrishnan said:

Thank u. ❤ it

@Harikrishnan You're welcome. would love to hear how this works for you :)

Edited by Matt8800

I'm usually not interested in spirits or the occult, but this seems like a great ritual to bring gratitude into your life. I'll give it a go tonight :)

Just now, Knock said:

I'm usually not interested in spirits or the occult, but this seems like a great ritual to bring gratitude into your life. I'll give it a go tonight :)

@Knock This is what is called inner alchemy, which is the most important part of the occult imo. It gives one the power to transform themselves in a powerful way. This method can be used for love and joy also.

9 hours ago, Ero said:

@Matt8800 Thanks a lot. You offered a lot of insight along with the practices. Love it. It really resonates with my experience. 

@ero thanks for saying. I hope you get a lot out of this :)

@Matt8800 I just completed another session of this and it was very powerful for me, much love and gratitude from me to you.

Maybe it's a dumb question, but what's the divine's name? "God"? Is there a specific divinity to address?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

On 8/27/2019 at 3:54 AM, Mulky said:

@Matt8800 I just completed another session of this and it was very powerful for me, much love and gratitude from me to you.

@Mulky Im happy to hear that. Much love and gratitude from me to you also :)

57 minutes ago, Superfluo said:

Maybe it's a dumb question, but what's the divine's name? "God"? Is there a specific divinity to address?

@Superfluo For most people, it would be whatever name they have for the All/Source. It could be Brahman, Adonai, the Divine, God, etc. Its whatever is meaningful to you. Either way, it all points to the same thing.

@Matt8800

Thank you!

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003