AlldayLoop

Did Steve Jobs Experience a Beautiful Death?

6 posts in this topic

Steve Jobs’ last words were “Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.”

Reading this article, it seems that he was in complete acceptance of his death and that he was marveled by it. 

If you read about Steve Jobs, it was said that he traveled to India in search for spiritual enlightenment a couple years before founding Apple. I’d say that’s pretty damn cool. 

“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life. LSD shows you that there’s another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off, but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.”

― Steve Jobs

@Chi_ Wow, he really was ahead of his time. He pushed mankind forward with this wisdom by his side. Legendary. 

@AlldayLoop Yeah sounds like he was a seeker who was aware what was coming when the mind-body construct is no more - he would be enlightened, and his last words are evident of that.

All deaths are beautiful, it's just a matter if you're prepared for that beauty or not

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

2 hours ago, Shiva said:

He was a hippie and he was certainly aware of enlightenment and appreciated spirituality.

But it doesn't seem like he really embodied it fully as reflected by his frequent disproportional anger outbreaks and mostly stage orange mentality.

Yeah that's my impression too. He sure carried a huge ego around, and people really fed into his personality cult. He made a good product, but I think people tend to over romanticize Steve Jobs.

@Apparition of Jack I like your avatar. Looks like you took it from A Ghost Story? That was a really profound and unusual movie. I'd recommend it to anyone on this forum.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.