cle103

What‘s the Truth of the hand?

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I‘ve been pondering this question for days as I struggle to console two facets of Truth: 

1. When tripping and also in day to day life I look at my hand and realize it is made out of consciousness. 

It is easy to realize when tripping as it just changes form, gains more fingers or some other weird shit happens. However last trip I also became aware of...

2. The Truth of the hand is that it does not exist. I don‘t mean this in some weird semantic twist. I mean it literally. 

When I looked at my hand it was like a fractal. It had NO SUBSTANCE. I could see that is a reflection of a mirror of some sort. It was/is a complete illusion. And underlying this illusion is the ground of infinite potential (consciousness).

These two points of view do not seem to match yet both true. 

Has someone encountered/consoled this? 

I am not looking for quick answers.. but if somebody has a cheeky pointer I‘d be grateful ??

Make a fist with one hand, and cover it with the other. Remove the fisted hand...that space is you. Now remove the other hand..... that space is too. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Mmh thank you. That actually helped alot!

It reminded me of two more insights:

1. Perception is a lie. There is only being. 

2. There is no thing as „empty space“ there is only consciousness. 

I also just became aware of that this whole thing is illusory. It seems to me like these two perspectives are degrees of depth. And in the deepest degrees the illusion completely falls apart and there is only infinite potential left. 

@cle103 The key insight you're missing is that something and nothing are identical. Form is formlessness. All distinction is imaginary.

Nothing has ever happened. And everything that has happened is nothing. The two are one.

Keep tripping and contemplating this. You'll get it. You are close.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ahh shit guys. 

I’m not kidding when I post this live, but I went to do a self-inquiry session and less than 5 minutes in I realized that I am imagining all of this.

But I’m so freaked out and can’t let go lmao!!!

5 minutes later:

Okay, this is insanity. Even my addictions are made up? My obsessing thinking is made up? What? Someone help xD

Edited by AlldayLoop

@AlldayLoop Ok. Imagining is a process/doing.

How it's possible when Truth is direct with no process? 

I love this who am I kidding. ?

@zeroISinfinity Yeah I think I just had a little mindf— episode.

It’s like I’m confused about everything I thought I knew about myself and I love that I’m starting from scratch.

I am sooooo ignorant. Damn!

Edited by AlldayLoop

@Leo Gura Thank you. Sounds like another mindfuck incoming. I‘ll keep at it.