Wekz

Stuck in low counciousness

17 posts in this topic

Whatever i do i cant raise my counciousness, nothing helps, not meditation, not medication. Would it be smart to try 5meo dmt? I tried ayahuasca but it lead just to a nightmare trip, so im afraid it would be the same.

Its like my eyes dont work, everything is blurred, and im totaly confused. My stomac hurts, and i feel powerless in my legs. There were moments when everything just cleared up, but then it would just start all over again.

Edited by Wekz

@Wekz

One is suggesting there is something wrong with the state of confusion, accepting, loving the ‘not knowing’ state is exactly where a raising in consciousness occurs. 

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Yes, confusion is a good place to be. It will pass. Give it time. Don't stop meditating, though. As for the powerless in your legs, I think it's something we are all going through now. 

I can't help with that. I don't know about dmt, as for ayahuasca, I think it's really important with whom and in what circumstances you do it. 

A horrible trip is a trip with much insight. What have you learned from it? 

@Wekz

I would say try doing some spiritual practices on small doses of psychedelics, and if you still don’t feel like you are getting anything out of it then keep increasing the dose until you do. 

@Wekz We need more information. What's your diet like? What's your living situation like? What's your financial situation? Are you surrounded by low-stage people, or high-stage people? etc. etc.

If you're stuck in confusion and low-consciousness, fix the environment around you first. You have to master the basics before you can get to the good shit.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Codrina that im alone, and noone realy cares about me, but it was before i knew i was abused as a child, and it kinda showed me that, maybe now it would be different.

@Apparation of Jack its a bad living situation, but its realy fucking hard to go find a job and live on your own when your in a state like that.

@Wekz I'd say focus on simply creating a relatively safe and stable place for yourself before you worry about anything else in that case. Focus on building up your ability to fulfil Maszlow's Hierarchy of Needs (Don't forget that love, warmth and comfort for yourself are needs.) Cut out as much distractions and unhealthy habits as possible. If you find yourself feeling demotivated to keep going, that's a good sign - it shows you that your ego is going through backlash, and hence that you're making progress.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Wekz

Then take charge, start caring about yourself. Be your own parent parenting the child inside. You know what that part of you needs. There is nothing but fear in your way. Fear is a ghost when walked threw vanishes. 

I agree that a first step would be to get a job, get some independence. It helps a lot to be able to live on your own, without having to worry about anyone but yourself. As for the alone part, I can relate to that. I think everyone feels alone, maybe because as Leo said, there is just one: You. What helps me a lot is spending time with nature. Hug a tree, listen to the wind, swim in the ocean/lake/river - whatever is around me. Talk to the forest and dance to my favourite music for at least an hour (in the woods with my headphones on). Just do what you enjoy, what keeps you up and stable enough to get a job, live on your own and take better care of yourself. And love. Just reminding myself throughout the day to love (and I will look around and love what I is, then and there, for a few moments)  opened a lot of doors for me. Wish you all the best

Hi Wekz,

Please don't go taking 5-meo just yet - not until you are feeling a lot more balanced within yourself.

It sounds like you are feeling very alone and suffering, and my heart goes out to you.

In your position, I would first find a good psychologist, counselor, healer or bodyworker who can help you first begin to deal with the energetic knots you are holding in your body from the abuse you suffered as a child.  Depending on where you live, but there are practitioners out there who offer free services, or services on a sliding scale if you can't afford it.  An important part of the spiritual journey is letting go of the blockages and knots we are holding within ourselves, as this frees up energy for consciousness raising.

Another practice is to learn to just be with yourself with no distractions.  Whatever comes up, be it pain or hurt or anything, just allow it to express itself.  This is also an important part of the unwinding process to free up energy for raising consciousness.  Whatever we resist creates more karma, so letting go of resistance to what IS, is extremely important in this journey.  Listen to Eckhart Tolle or Rupert Spira.  They have some good simple techniques for simply being with what is without resistance.

Raising your consciousness is not always pleasant.  It's a process of letting go or unwinding.  

Good luck on your journey :)

You're attached to it.

Raising consciousness is a marathon, not a sprint. It requires discipline, consistent work, not quick fixes

You are trying the practices and already expecting the results. You are doing the practices for the results.

My man, do the practices everyday by love of the process. Slight changes will occur with 3-4 months. After 1 year, you will definitely tell the difference. But the real "result?" - a decade long quest. But a quest you can only perform if you can love and perform the process, day by day, without expecting the results

But just to make you more comfortable, the results are real. Read to maintain focus. Interact here to see that it is true. And soon you will get results which will prove to yourself it is true.

Patience is an amazing virtue! You gotta go through the suffering, slow and steady, to see the light. Every minute you feel like that now, will make sense to you later on. Suffering can teach a lot.

But don't understand this as "be patient and it will just happen". No! Do the work! Discipline and practice. Every fucking day. Action is what will create your new reality