Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

How to collapse a trinity explained

16 posts in this topic

1                    2                         

all is one - You  (non duality) 

all is none  - god  (enlightenment)

all is three - neither and all  (Trinity)

all is two -  either and or  (duality) 

all is none = (all is one + all is two) = all is three  

in this equation

all equals none = all equal one = all equals two = all equals three 

The collapse of trinity or the absolute truth is any of the following 

3          =                   3                        =            3                           (because 0 is the same as saying all three or none is identical to all ) 

The absolute truth is indistinguishable. All is absolute truth. 

Concluding that total absolute truth is outside of absolute truth itself. absolute truth can not be distinguished from inside the trinity. 

We can only conclude the highest truths: 

Which is: 

all is none - enlightenment  (enlightened nothing)                        

all is one + all is two = enlightenment version 2  (enlightened non-duality + duality- conscious experiential beings) 

all is three = enlightenment version 3 ( enlightened nothing = something ) 

All different but equally the only highest truths possible ever

This takes into account everyone on the forum, without ANY exception. This is statement is true for all of us regardless of any state of consciousness or non consciousness state or degree of enlightenment vs not enlightenment, all duality , all non-duality and all enlightenment. 

To collapse it in real time- we have to do nothing. its already collapsed and is what is. no amount of choices we make will change the outcome and no amount of anything we do will change anything. 

if someone understands what i wrote here, then actualised.org forum will increase efficiency by almost 300% or more tbh 

Edited by Aakash

Still only a theory like always -_- considered my metaphysical analysis wrong, so i hide it. This whole model needs reanalysis! :) back to the drawing board with my mind

@pluto  This is incorrect imo. the whole statement. 

mines would go 

3=3=3  

your 1+1=3 is only 'one' of the trinities, most namely probably enlightenment 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@pluto  This is incorrect imo. the whole statement. 

mines would go 

3=3=3  

Shifting Perspectives :P

B R E A T H E

@pluto  Truth is not a perspective? its just different enactments of god or absolute infinity 

so different "god , son, holy spirits" trinities all possible because the god's powers are still within the confines of absolute infinity itself. 

On 7/28/2019 at 1:34 PM, Aakash said:

1                    2                         

all is one - You  (non duality) 

all is none  - god  (enlightenment)

all is three - neither and all  (Trinity)

all is two -  either and or  (duality) 

in this equation

all equals none = all equal one = all equals two = all equals three 

The collapse of trinity or the absolute truth is any of the following 

3          =                   3                        =            3                           (because 0 is the same as saying all three or none is identical to all ) 

The absolute truth is indistinguishable. All is absolute truth. 

Concluding that total absolute truth is outside of absolute truth itself. absolute truth can not be distinguished from inside the trinity. 

We can only conclude the highest truths: 

Which is: 

all is none - enlightenment  (enlightened nothing)                        

all is one + all is two = enlightenment version 2  (enlightened non-duality + duality- conscious experiential beings) 

all is three = enlightenment version 3 ( enlightened nothing = something ) 

All different but equally the only highest truths possible ever

This takes into account everyone on the forum, without ANY exception. This is statement is true for all of us regardless of any state of consciousness or non consciousness state or degree of enlightenment vs not enlightenment, all duality , all non-duality and all enlightenment. 

To collapse it in real time- we have to do nothing. its already collapsed and is what is. no amount of choices we make will change the outcome and no amount of anything we do will change anything. 

if someone understands what i wrote here, then actualised.org forum will increase efficiency by almost 300% or more tbh 

That's what we have been saying all along...the highest Truth or realization is that it is indistinguishable.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yes this is why I call them “enlightenment” but it doesn’t excuse that fact about why there is confusion. 

Its quite easy for me to tell that, all the words pertaining to “that which can not be explained” point exactly to the Same thing. 

This means there is actually no difference between using the word nothing and consciousness. Agree ? 

So what I’m saying is that the realisation of absolute infinity itself, leads to the truth. I’m saying there’s no need for people to say that figuring out how consciousness works, will not get you there. Because it is exactly that very Practice (contemplation aka using mind ) that can get you there. 

And I’m saying it’s the recognition that it’s beyond the trinity. Which is the final pointer that makes sense. It’s beyond all types of enlightened beings, who individually take a single teaching as their baseline. Especially when it all leads to the same place. Except with contemplation this time. I’m saying with enough contemplation it will happen. Well contemplation of Leo’s work kind of. It’s nothing a person can do by themselves, like he did probably. There was too many variables which i wouldn’t have able to figure out, it would have taken me like 80 years probably. 

What im saying is understanding truth consciousness and love can get you enlightened. Using contemplation. 

Not self inquiry, not spiritual practices. 

But by using psychadelics ALONGSIDE contemplation. 

OR without psychadelics Contemplation + directly changing your reality 

contemlation is not using your human mind. Contemplation is looking into gods mind via use of the god particle 

What im saying ultimately is: reverse engineering consciousness the misunderstood word correctly into its correct pointer. With all enlightened beings here agreeing to my claims about this trinity above. Will basically solve all issues in my calculations. 

Edit: which I now realised is not what I was trying to get at initially, and was at the same time. So I’ll take this as it leads to the same result, even if it’s not what I’m talking about. 

Edited by Aakash

22 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 yes this is why I call them “enlightenment” but it doesn’t excuse that fact about why there is confusion. 

Its quite easy for me to tell that, all the words pertaining to “that which can not be explained” point exactly to the Same thing. 

This means there is actually no difference between using the word nothing and consciousness. Agree ? 

So what I’m saying is that the realisation of absolute infinity itself, leads to the truth. I’m saying there’s no need for people to say that figuring out how consciousness works, will not get you there. Because it is exactly that very Practice (contemplation aka using mind ) that can get you there. 

And I’m saying it’s the recognition that it’s beyond the trinity. Which is the final pointer that makes sense. It’s beyond all types of enlightened beings, who individually take a single teaching as their baseline. Especially when it all leads to the same place. Except with contemplation this time. I’m saying with enough contemplation it will happen. Well contemplation of Leo’s work kind of. It’s nothing a person can do by themselves, like he did probably. There was too many variables which i wouldn’t have able to figure out, it would have taken me like 80 years probably. 

What im saying is understanding truth consciousness and love can get you enlightened. Using contemplation. 

Not self inquiry, not spiritual practices. 

But by using psychadelics ALONGSIDE contemplation. 

OR without psychadelics Contemplation + directly changing your reality 

contemlation is not using your human mind. Contemplation is looking into gods mind via use of the god particle 

What im saying ultimately is: reverse engineering consciousness the misunderstood word correctly into its correct pointer. With all enlightened beings here agreeing to my claims about this trinity above. Will basically solve all issues in my calculations. 

Edit: which I now realised is not what I was trying to get at initially, and was at the same time. So I’ll take this as it leads to the same result, even if it’s not what I’m talking about. 

@Aakash yes exaxtly.  Don't be distracted by the knowledge you gained from "Leo" - for he is you.  But you stand on the shoulders of Giants - Giants which are ultimately you.

That is the highest realizaton.  Total Oneness.  But to get there you must first dissolve form - Aakash must die.  You cannot see the Trinity until you mystically move outside the Trinity - or become it - that which you already are.

For some self inquiry and contemplation is all that is needed.  For others it must be combined with pyschedelics.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yes it’s all within absolute infinity, void, etc. 

I get it, I already know the truth. It’s just think about it. Let this sink in. If we are allowed to create our own realities entirely through unconditional love. Then there’s nothing that is absolute. This is so counter-intuitive, but the reason why self - deception is prevalent IS BECAUSE it’s unconditionally loving. you HAVE to accept everything as relative without exception! 

Which makes psychadelics insights MORE true than enlightenment. That’s how counter- intuitive this is. Psychadelics is the infinite path. Infinite then goes full circle and becomes static. Contemplation is an infinite pathway. They are infinite that’s why they are the highest truths for the “god of consciousness” 

it’s like I said you have to pick one because we need to ground somewhere in nowhere or we can’t function . I’m just being fair for now and saying it’s all highest truth. But it’s all relative. 

It’s like I said things are always made true via a concensus vote because that’s the only way. So it should like i said I’m too immature and under educated to make it happen. 

I’m just going to have to go another ego death and go to full selfishness and probably take a vow of silence. It’s devilry itself because it’s unprovable. 

So yeah it is what it is. I corrupted my own position by wanting to know the highest position possible. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash understand that consciousness is infinite and how it can elevate is irrelevant to that it can elevate.  There is the normal human level of consciousness and then there is God consciousness.  You ARE all of it.  It is just a matter of what part of it you are being at the moment.  Thus meditation and pyschedelics are identical and indistinguishable.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yes that is true. But this requires everyone to admit their position is relative. So we can but everything in hierarchical order. 

You can’t expect people to grasp a believe in something that isn’t provable. So the best thing is to create highest truths to let people choose and just link it all to “enlightenment” which is what happens. We just haven’t created “equal and different” distinctions inside of enlightenment. Which will then get deluded in the future until someone resolves the trinity. It’s a repeating process 

Edited by Aakash

Anyways, it’s like I said. It’s just what it is. I compromised myself with faith. There’s no turning back now. So preaching isn’t my thing without self- validating information. As a personal preference. I’m already getting tired of it. Atleast enlightenment was empirical. Just depends how long this ego death will take to go back to unconsciousness/ to what degree. 

I mean it’s all unconditional love , right. Ahah 

Edited by Aakash

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@SOUL I can’t sustain the lifestyle things have to go full circle ⭕️ and I have to go back to selfishness if I’m to survive. Which ultimately leads to Change in thought process and in turn no valid insights worth suggesting on the forum.