Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex bAlex

Animal products and Leo's awakening

4 posts in this topic

Hi @Leo GuraIn you deep awakening experience that you had, you have mentioned that you(or I) create everything around us, imagining "reality " and ultimately design all this stuff.

Big question now. Have you find out an answer about eating animal products in relation to the enlightenment. 

The Buddhist say not to kill and all that jazz, have you got any answers relating to the food? 

I know you kept avoiding shooting a video on this subject (of veganism) but I would be in debt to you if you would give me a clue. 

Sorry for the low quality questions but I am confused as fuck and I don't know who I am. I am not a vegan but eat mostly vegan, ordering a coconut late with a cheese sandwich. 

You didnt pay attention when Leo said multiple times that the universe is perfect as it is, from a your human empathetic perspective killing animals to eat is just a moral judgement. Its ok to bad things accur and exist, dont take it too seriously.

Edited by Moreira

It basically comes down to how your body reacts to said food. The goal here is to maximise consciousness and the more healthy your vessel is the easier it will be. You have to check with your own body. For me plant based is the way to go. I don't know any better:)

Sailing on the ceiling