Master of disguise

Secret of life

31 posts in this topic

The secret to life is mastery.

That is all.

Do not allow your own mind to be mastered, that is the only way you shall fulfil your purpose, if there is any.

Come up with techniques, practice these techniques to strengthen your mind. Be creative. Be consistent.

@Master of disguise

Thank you for the answer. I'm really glad for you!

28 minutes ago, Master of disguise said:

@Truth Addict  It would lead to a glorious life that you control, you make conscious choices and that alone will create the best life you could ask for. I’m still learning the ropes, but so far it’s quite incredible!

I have some questions about the words in bold:

• What do you mean exactly by control? How much control do you feel you have over your life (percentage)? Is this control neurotic (egoic) or natural? Is it equal to having no control at all? There are things that are out of our control (diseases, economy, natural disasters, etc...), how do you cope with them?
  • What do you mean exactly by the best life? Isn't that term relative? Would you be able to say the same thing if you were living on the street while making conscious choices? (would a beggar be able to say the same thing?) would you be able to say the same thing if your life was going straight to hell (economical breakdown on a national scale for example)?
  • Most importantly, what would all of that lead you to? I mean what's the point of controlling life and having a great success etc...? (not denying them, just shining awareness on them).

I'm not asking for answers, I'm just suggesting some questions for you to contemplate.

Cool thread by the way! Thank you again.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict

Do you have anything to trigger me? :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Dimi

I have.

The question is: do I want to trigger you?

The answer is: you're not ready.

:P

On 7/24/2019 at 0:33 PM, Truth Addict said:

Not from the ego's point of view. Everything the ego gains is to be destroyed by death.

There’s no ego, nor ego’s point of view. You’re under the spell of materialism & psychology. You are you. Not “an ego”. These are thoughts you’re aware of. Direct experience is really king here.  What you think is life, is a thought about, is consciousness, appearing as. There is only eternity. The meaninglessness point is proven to no one, no where. It’s up to you, it’s for you. There is a tremendous ‘meaning’, Truth,  that is experience itself, in need of no reason, no justification, no causations to bliss. Life - Eternity. You created yourself and reality - this is the time to stop all that....if you choose to. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 7/24/2019 at 9:24 AM, Master of disguise said:

Do not, I repeat, Do not let life control you. You control life, simply make conscious choices of your present moment. As I write this, I have made a conscious choice to talk with you, let the fun begin. :)

Awesome ??

The secret of life is that it is not. The secret of secrets is that they are not. Nothing is hidden, it is not. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Dimi

I have.

The question is: do I want to trigger you?

The answer is: you're not ready.

:P

images.jpg

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Nahm

I understand that you're coming from a loving place with the best of intentions. But that doesn't mean you can continue a conversation with a different context. You probably need to re-read the conversation before going any further.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

There’s no ego, nor ego’s point of view. 

That's conflating the relative with the absolute. "Greatest life possible" makes sense only in certain contexts, but not the absolute context. Your communication with me makes sense only in the relative context. Otherwise, there would be no communication.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

You’re under the spell of materialism & psychology. You are you. Not “an ego”.

No, I'm not. I'm aware of who I am.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

These are thoughts you’re aware of. Direct experience is really king here.  What you think is life, is a thought about, is consciousness, appearing as. There is only eternity.

Yes yes, super obvious stuff. Even saying it's consciousness or eternal is not precisely correct, it's just a pointer to what is, and language is limited.

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

The meaninglessness point is proven to no one, no where. It’s up to you, it’s for you. There is a tremendous ‘meaning’, Truth,  that is experience itself, in need of no reason, no justification, no causations to bliss. Life - Eternity. You created yourself and reality - this is the time to stop all that....if you choose to. 

I never even hinted at meaninglessness. I'm living a blissful and meaningful life. But it's on the other side of meaninglessness, and I had to go through it to arrive at where I'm at now. It was part of my path, as I now am able to see it part of others' paths as well.

The thing that I was trying to point out to others is the egoic attachment and clinging to the parts, that you should do this or that. It's an obstacle on the path towards liberation, perhaps the hardest chain to break, because it worked well so far for someone.

One has to let go of everything, including the teaching of letting go and the letting go itself in order to become liberated.

I hope we're on the same page my dear and lovely friend ❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Truth Addict Relishing in the sameness and difference. Love ya ??

Love you too ?

Yeah, you're totally right. "Same page" was just an unconscious expression. We're already on the same infinite page of magic ?

Edited by Truth Addict