Carson Ford

Stuck in my head and fear of breaking out

9 posts in this topic

Hi all. Anyone get stuck in there head with overthinking intention, body language when talking to people? Sometimes I feel like I can't stay in the moment and I almost get so centered in myself that I have no idea how to hold a conversation. I am not the only person who goes through this, as I have met someone who I can tell goes through the same. I know I need to meditate more like I was before when. I feel like sometimes Ive lost what I thought my purpose was. Why is hard for me to feel and just be without overthinking things and freaking out and being the creepy jerk in he crowd who just brushes everybody off because I dont know how to mold the energy. I need a reinvention. 

Many many people go threw this, I certainly did earlier on in my life. You are not a creepy jerk, one is simply stuck hiding in ones shell. One must ease themselves out of their shell slowly, meditation will help one connect back to the real you, pure consciousness, which cannot be harmed in any way. Contemplate about how you can bring more consciousness to your social interactions, and practice having conversations with yourself. Talking to yourself can be a very healthy thing to do when done consciously.  

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Maybe try to practice the way you want to be. Decide and visualise how you would deal with situations before it happens, it’s much easier that way. Once it does happen then you got a plan to fall back on. It gets a bit too emotional to think on your feet it the middle of it all. You’ll start doing it without thinking about it once you’ve practised enough. I don’t think there’s such a thing as “overthinking”, the only time that it can become a problem is if you’re not getting anywhere and your thoughts keep going in circles. Analyse it, come to a conclusion, test it, correct it if necessary and keep repeating it till you start doing it without even knowing.

I have an opinion on everything :D

@Carson Ford Thought patterns about your “self”, derived and perpetuated from misunderstanding the wisdom of your sensations. It doesn’t feel good when you think of yourself in such ways. Listen to the feeling telling you the Truth, stop listening / repeating the same thought stories which do not feel good. Choose a better thought.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Look in the mirror in the morning. Just analyze yourself. And see what you tell yourself. And ask why?

If you have no thoughts ,just look.

Just stay focused . Look in the mirror. This helped me.

Are you putting yourself in overwhelming situations? Overwhelm shuts down the prefrontal cortex.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@ActualizedDavid I have recently heard of mirror-work and wanted to test it out and witness its benefits. Observing myself...cultivating more self love.

I find that connecting with nature is a good way of getting out of my head and my inner neurotic stuff. Walking in the countryside, gardening, being with animals etc helps to rebuild those connections from the ground up. Hence my username 'MuddyBoots' :)  

Nick.

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

@MuddyBoots Oh most definitely. I've been spending more quality time with my dogs lately and I can feel the positive effects it's had on my sense of well-being.