DizIzMikey

Detox Kit, Help

9 posts in this topic

I need help finding a detox kit that will help cleanse my body of heavy metals and parasites...maybe even more that I'm not aware of and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions because I could use the help...having a kid that runs around the house like a chicken without a head is really hard to deal with, and other things not mentioned.

@DizIzMikey Pomegranate is something kids (my nieces and nephews) like to eat, and it rids the body of potential parasites. I've heard great things about Chlorella too.

I have been taking, "renew life" organic essential detox liquid, in the 16.2 ounce glass bottle... 2 or 3 times a year for > 4 years. It's mild but I really like it. I like taking the dose am and pm (2x a day) for whatever it is...7-10 days. I like to fill the little dispencer cup up very full...so even though it should last 10 days, for me I get through the bottle in 7 or 8 days.

@DizIzMikey 

Chlorella is awesome for heavy metal detox. I take 1 table spoon of chlorella powder in my morning green smoothies daily.

2-3 drops of Oil of Oregano in a 8-10 oz drink daily for a few days will get rid of parasites. Also, probiotics are supposed to help eliminate parasites.

Edited by Natasha

Thank you everyone for your wonderful responses, I will be going with the

Chlorella/Spirulina combo with this parasite kit from ogranic olivia

Will be checking out the info on Pomegranat

Giving up the junk funk hopefully, and I hope I don't see some long ass worm come out of me because it will freak me the fuck out lol 

@Neill My son had headaches for years and after he got detoxed with a help of  a professional naturopath (took a few months), his headaches completely went away. They tested him before he started a detox program and found out there was an amount of heavy metals still in his body (he was 15 at the time) that childhood vaccines are loaded with. He does better at school now, has more energy, concentration, lost a few extra pounds with ease, and stopped getting acne. 

In my personal case, I had to have mercury (from the amalgam fillings), as well as nicotine (I was second-hand exposed to my dad's smoking as a child) detoxed. 25 years later nicotine had been still lingering in my body, even though I never smoked a single cigarette in my whole entire life. 

These are extreme cases, and yes diet/ exercise is overall the answer. When we were getting detoxed, a lot of formulas the naturopath was using contained chlorella. I still use it daily in my green morning smoothies for continuous detox from environmental and food pollution.