Wisebaxter

How can there be Self Deception with Ultimate Authority?

28 posts in this topic

There is ONLY self deception. Self deception on top of self deception. Its soooo sneaky thats once you grasp the deception it scares you. Everyday every minute the mind just plays with itself. You just are living in it and theres nothing you can do about it, well you can just be full no-mind in the moment, but whats that good for "you". Obtain a mystical experience on self-deception, then you will find out what a beast that one is.

Mahadev

God can do anything, including incarnating himself into a physical world as a human. And part of his "all powerful-ness" is his ability to literally convince himself that he is not God lol. It's like that atheistic paradoxical question; "if god can do anything, can he create a rock that is so heavy that he himself cannot lift it?" 

Answer, yup.

Edited by Aaron p

And it Just hits me out of nowhere. Self acceptance ends self deception.?

8 hours ago, inFlow said:

There is ONLY self deception. Self deception on top of self deception. Its soooo sneaky thats once you grasp the deception it scares you. Everyday every minute the mind just plays with itself. You just are living in it and theres nothing you can do about it, well you can just be full no-mind in the moment, but whats that good for "you". Obtain a mystical experience on self-deception, then you will find out what a beast that one is.

@inFlow When you say I'm living it and there's nothing I can do about it...what about taking creative control of your life, your thoughts and forms more? Wouldn't that count as being God-like, especially if you were in a Samadhi state and you knew yourself as God. But you're suggesting that this wouldn't aid your survival as an ego....that's interesting. Sounds like you've experienced this as well. But these enlightened masters seem to do ok, so, what's the deal there? Burnt rope ego keeping them ticking along? 

I'm gonna scoff a load of mushrooms soon and get a mystical experience under by belt. Done some LSD but didn't have a break through for some reason. Too much ego and attachment still I think. I've done a lot of shadow work recently though so I might be ready and perhaps mushrooms are better for these experiences. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

4 hours ago, Aaron p said:

God can do anything, including incarnating himself into a physical world as a human. And part of his "all powerful-ness" is his ability to literally convince himself that he is not God lol. It's like that atheistic paradoxical question; "if god can do anything, can he create a rock that is so heavy that he himself cannot lift it?

@Aaron p So, is God kind of 'hacking his own program' by becoming awakened? Or was it always the aim?

There is no God. There is only YOU. 

You and nothing else. You and mirage. 

How alone are you? Completely. 

You think some person typed this to you? Some other no no this is Consciousness this is you. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is no God. There is only YOU. 

You and nothing else. You and mirage. 

How alone are you? Completely. 

You think some person typed this to you? Some other no no this is Consciousness this is you. 

@zeroISinfinity Although I have no direct experience of that, I feel it to be true. Need to verify though. Getting some mushrooms next month. I'll carry on with this until I get a breakthrough as the stuff I've already experienced on LSD suggests it's true. Funny in a way as everyone always talks about feeling more connected on a spiritual path. But really we're alone. Saying that....I guess they're the same thing?

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Wisebaxter indeed.  Awakening feels like you beat the game.  You pull back the curtain in Oz and see the wizard pulling the strings.  And you discover you are the wizard.

"Funny in a way as everyone always talks about feeling more connected on a spiritual path. But really we're alone. Saying that....I guess they're the same thing?" 

Indeed you see that is both and One simultaneously.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.