Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

Spiritual genes explained

6 posts in this topic

I thought i'd do an extract on spiritual genes 

Conclusively, biological genes belong to the physical plane of existence, that allow you to determine parameters for physical survival. 

Therefore we can infer that spiritual genes, do not exist on the physical plane. Similarly, there is no evidence to suggest chakras or emotions exist on the physical plane either. They exist in their own planes of reality belonging to a human being. Naturally, what enlightenment shows is that emotions don't exist at all, they exist in reactionary terms to physical survival. A survival mechanism. When our ancestors took herbal psychedelics, they activated this gene. The same goes for other methods used to reach spirituality.

The lack of expression of spiritual genes in humanity is this. the necessity for survival. once survival is sorted, the spiritual genes are activated. This is the beginning of your existential questioning. The earlier your spiritual genes are activated, the more likely you are to be curious about the world. As a result, the spiritual gene is a pathway back to true nature. 

How do we know this is true? 

When sadhguru sat at the tree and meditated, he went into a trance for 20 days. he thought only three hours had passed. The reason is, because his spiritual genes activated and he realised true self, void. Then after he came out and started re contextualising everything in the correct way. 

Which means spiritual genes are the base level of void (god consciousness) , within your human body. The higher the spiritual genes, the easier it is to read consciousness correctly. not through contemplation, this is a natural read. 

it affects: 

- the easiness to embed insights

- the supernatural abilities that human beings will exhibit when our society is spiritualised i.e empathy 

- the level of spiritual SD paradigm which you belong to (there have only been two found so far, stage coral and stage teal- i call these spiritual stages) 

- whether you can settle down and stabilise your physical paradigm (stages beige- turquoise) 

- How you view reality

- the way insights are given to you to trust  

In other words: depending on your environment and the spiritual stages you resonate with, it can lay dormant or be activated by adjusting your world view 

it means void and consciousness are not equal inside your body. you are restricted to a finite human being, which means you can not get away from identifying with consciousness until you die and you can not seperate from void, because it is true nature

When you break down a duality, more void enters your body and your consciousness disappears, when enlightened your body is full void, however, the process reverses and you need to bring consciousness into void. This is the full expression of your spiritual genes. Void will manipulate consciousness and its the start of your psychic powers. Which includes the ability to embed insights as i said before. 

spiritual genes, are in conclusion, your ability to manipulate consciousness consciously. however, the process is unconscious until you come into power- stage teal

disclaimer: its a rough outline, how much do i trust what i've said  50/50 chance of being right. this is not an insight, its conceptual understanding.

edit: ironically, what are the best ways to activate spiritual genes- psychedelics lol (proven and tested, by our ancestors who discovered enlightenment 4000+ years ago) 

edit: also i may add that becoming enlightened or full void, does not active your spiritual genes. the spiritual genes activate when you go back to being everything. i.e the start of omniscient consciousness. stage turquoise is non dual enlightenment. Stage coral is omniscience or dual enlightenment, bringing consciousness back into void. This is the difference between someone who is aware of "consciousness TRUE NATURE " and someone who is not (cough cough non dual beings, excuse me- i had something in my throat :P )

what are the implications you may ask? 

TO CREATE DISTINCTION AFTER DISTINCTION AFTER DISTINCTION LOL and embed them with void. Funny isn't it, "the creation process" (Stage teal)

implications: WE NEED TO CREATE A DISTINCTION, THAT IMPLIES "THIS IS NOT ENLIGHTENMENT" stage coral is not enlightenment! IT IS DE-ENLIGHTENMENT

stage teal is POST-ENLIGHTENMENT because you have now gone beyond enlightenment altogether. it is now something like SUPER-ENLIGHTENMENT

GET IT BECAUSE YOU GET SUPER POWERS :)

Edited by Aakash

There is no post enlightenment It's and will always remains relative to the moon

On 7/12/2019 at 5:58 AM, Aakash said:

When sadhguru sat at the tree and meditated, he went into a trance for 20 days. he thought only three hours had passed.

Where did you hear/watch/read this?

Edited by Esoteric
Error

@Esoteric from his youtube channel, i'm not sure which video it was

Edited by Aakash