Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Freakrik

Confused about god

7 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Leo said in his video That when you die It's like nothing could ever disdrub you ever again, But then in the god video you Will be reborn. As Mby a brid or something. Well what is true. I Don't want to be in that State forever. I don't want to live 100000 mediocre lifes. I want to live Many happy lifes. Like a movie. How can i choose the life i want when i die? 

There's a lot your misinterpreting. Remember you must discover a truth for yourself, otherwise youve only discovered a thought *about* a truth.

Heaven isint a physical place, the garden of Eden isint a physical place and there wasn't a naked couple that ate a literal piece of fruit to cause damnation for all humans. This is all analogy. When you become enlightened you realise that what you truly are, is formless. Note, "formlessness" is what you have equated to "death." Not being in a body anymore. When you become enlightened you realise that everything that has ever existed is your imagination...including the idea that it is not your Imagination lol. 

You discover that there is nothing "essential" or singular in your body that is "you." You realise that you are imaginary. Then you enter a state of complete Bliss and selflessness and perfection and love. You will understand everything, be everything, know everything. This is not symbolic, this is literal. 

You will still be able to experience the place you call "earth" but it will be through the lense of infinite wisdom and understanding. Youre also literally immortal and cannot die. You need to realise that there are many layers and dimensions of understanding that you need to account for within spirituality, you can't think in a 2D format. For example...I heard a brilliant quote one time;

"Most of the questions within spirituality are the wrong questions like the question 'how big is the color brown?' "

Edited by Aaron p

Be conscious and absorbed in God as God and all confusion will vanish. Everything will become clear, illuminating. Everything will be understood. There is only you. You are God. Of course you are eternal and Immortal, take it as a gift.

Actuality and Truth is Being conscious of itself as God. Conscious of itself as the Only One, conscious that All is myself. Conscious that I am One and Alone as God. Conscious that I am only God. 

6 hours ago, Freakrik said:

I don't want to live 100000 mediocre lifes. I want to live Many happy lifes.

This is an attitude of selfishness.

The goal of this work is to surrender and accept ALL reality, not just the parts your ego thinks are "good".

Let go of needing life to be any particular way. Then happiness is posisble.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Freakrik said:

I want to live Many happy lifes. Like a movie.

Reality isn't a pick and choose.

11 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Reality isn't a pick and choose.

So my next lifes Will be based on a dice roll?

11 hours ago, Freakrik said:

So my next lifes Will be based on a dice roll?

Try not to think sequentially. If you prefer, you are living/have lived/will live all lives (and things) right now. Your death (and new lives) is just the other side of now, in no time at all it will happen.

All stories and explanations are false.