Aakash

the degrees of enlightenment completely explained

66 posts in this topic

Enlightenment is this following sentence 

“understanding of god and being” 

At total enlightenment, your limited state of consciousness becomes god. 

Consciousness itself is aware of everything that is happening. Metaphorically it is a single drop of water that contains the whole universe. 

Consciousness is fragmented into states of consciousness to sustain distinction. But consciousness itself can change. 

These states of consciousness are identifications or “I”. Consciousness is simultaneously static conscious levels and the entirety of all conscious levels. 

You as consciousness can change your state to reach higher levels of enlightenment. Enlightenment is not binary. Everything is enlightened just to different degrees. A cat is enlightened, a tree is enlightened. 

As human enlightened consciousness we have the ability in your finite state of predisposition form to change our conscious levels. 

Enlightenment threfore can be defined as understanding of god. The more you understand about god in your consciousness, the higher stage of enlightenment you are at. 

Non dual beings are more consciousness than dual beings. But what their consciousness is, Is a higher degree of enlightenment. They are in infinity just like Buddha and Jesus was. However, I’ve started conscious warfare with enlightened beings these last two weeks to see the holes in their enlightenment. They are right god is nothing. This is their highest state of enlightenment. 

However they don’t understand that god is everything aswell. Their enlightenment finishes at infinite oneness and infinite love and that’s what FACET of understanding of god they belong too. Each facet is total, and is a part and a whole. 

Total enlightenment is the sum total of all the facets of god actualised into consciousness. The final form of consciousness the formless. 

To be conscious of this in your consciousness is to be omniscient, it is the adding up of all possible enlightenments. The sum of enlightenment is total enlightenment. 

The self deception facet of god is the hindering problem of CONSCIOUSNESS TRICKING CONSCIOISNESS that it is total enlightenment. 

Becoming omniscient is a higher degree of enlightenment than non duality enlightenment. Why? Because it INCORPORATES non dual consciousness. 

GOD is everything AND nothing. To become god you must become everything and nothing. 

How? Your consciousness has to include the entire being of god. From total nothingness to total evrruthingness. Reality or “everything” is a design. To understand gods design is to be conscious of god at a higher level. 

To reject a part of god, the mind or brain and call it an illusion within god is to seperate it. You are not conscious of it as yourself and the role it plays in reaching enlightenment. 

TO BECOME GOD YOU MUST BECOME THE SAMENESS OF ALL DISTINCTIONS together. Differences is what separates reality into fragments. 

In non duality we favour one side of the duality. The side of illusions. But your consciousness must incorporate ALL POSSIBLE THNGS. you must be simulataneously aware of things being an illusion and simultaneously be aware of them as completely real. This is an example of changing an distinctions into sameness. 

In more simpler words it’s to understand the total solipsism of god and become it in its own consciousness this present moment. 

Why ? 

To become the SAME as god. 

This is total enlightenment at the final degree. 

Each degree of enlightenment has different radicalness of the infinities. Infinite love on the level of omniscient consciousness is different to infinite love on the non dual enlightened level. This is because every degree of enlightenment is a degree of its facet. 

Therefore we can conclude that Buddha and Jesus, ramana maharashi , and any enlightened beings in the past, ARE NOT totally enlightened beings. 

Edited by Aakash

Nice over thinking mind, drop them all and become aware of your breath or sensations when you laugh. 

?️?

@zeroISinfinity ? you are still creating distinctions, this is how you know you are not enlightened to the highest degree. To make ANY distinctions in your current conscious state is proof. You would not be aware of your human body if you were enlightened.

This is a possibility I have considered. Destroying all distinctions and be aware only of God, see another only as God. But this means total death of you and the world you knew. It's very radical stuff. It requires being fully conscious of God and leaving no room for anything else.

@Aakash that's all accurate.  

Formlessness creates form within it which is form made of formlessness.  Therefore form is both illusion and real because there is nothing else.  

Oneness is consciousness that the form IS the formless and that the two are indistinguishable. 

You understand all of this.  It's possible that enlightened beings of the past did not reach these levels of consciousness..but the paradox is that these beings are being imagined as well.

As are all teachers.  You must surpass all of your own teachers because they are your imagination.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Conrad yup that’s why it’s a lifetime of work. There’s still no garuntees that you will reach the form of the formless, but it is certainly possible only if you try with the intent of doing it. 

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

This is a possibility I have considered. Destroying all distinctions and be aware only of God, see another only as God. But this means total death of you and the world you knew. It's very radical stuff. It requires being fully conscious of God and leaving no room for anything else.

Yes that might happen if you have regular meditation practise. 

So you know what to do now. ?️?

@Aakash mysticism will happen it is inevitable if you keep doing the practices.  It is divine and beautiful.  Words cannot capture the Divine that a mystic becomes.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 YES BRO, that is exactly it. At this current time period in eternity. You are the highest enlightened being of all the enlightened beings in the past because enlightened states are passed on by Their predecessors. We would not know god is nothing without Buddha and maharashi and others. Simililarly the magnitude of what I’m saying to you is, we would not know god is everything because of LEO. Enlightenment is reaching new degrees never seen before if it wasn’t for Leo become aware of ONE SINGLE FACET, the most important one. SELF DECEPTION. None of our fallen brothers and sisters have known about it. Our bro Buddha did his best with meditation to find nothingness. Our bro Jesus died for the cause lol. But this is total solipsism we’re talking about. They did not grow up in the day and age of technology to understand science and the other facets of god. 

This is revolutionary stuff, cutting edge of enlightenment and it is the highest degrees ever seen in human history. You non dual enlightened beings are in the prime position to become omniscient. 

This is exactly the same as Buddha going to the arhats to show them nothing in its entirely. Because they would be the only ones to understand. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad yup that’s why it’s a lifetime of work. There’s still no garuntees that you will reach the form of the formless, but it is certainly possible only if you try with the intent of doing it. 

Not necessary. You have psycadelics which will push you. I intend to consume very high doses of psycadelics my whole life. The work comes naturally. This is possible but the ego must fully die. 

@zeroISinfinity I'm in constant meditation. Constant conscious aware cognitive knowing of myself. 

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@Aakash mysticism will happen it is inevitable if you keep doing the practices.  It is divine and beautiful.  Words cannot capture the Divine that a mystic becomes.

❤️

enlightenment is simply knowing that YOU are the Dreamer, dreaming your entire experience. 

and YOU are not located no-where and are NOTHING which can be experienced. 

you are the meta to experience 

you are the tool of experience 

the tool cannot apply its function to itself

a scale cannot weigh itself

eyes cannot see themselves

yet you're a little more than that. you're like a sun that lights up itself as well as other things. self-knowing nothing which knows all experience which can be known is what YOU are.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@zeroISinfinity meditation is too inefficient. You must educate yourself or take psychadelics alongside your practices at the higher degrees of enlightenment. The whole reason why this misunderstanding of god has occurred was because Buddha proclaimed the totality of god through his meditation practices. There are limitation and benefits to every practice. None can take you the full way there. So do not rely on one practice as being the best. Currently in this time frame psychadelics are the best. But god could create a new type of fruit that when consumed could raise your state 1000 fold. The level of god is always determined by the level of understanding of everything and the search into nothing. They must both be harmonised. 

@SOUL aww I feel so happy, are you trolling me because I’m your buddha. That’s it bro, get behind me. I gotcha all the way. We in this together. 

If you keep talking this way with others it exposes your own limiting beliefs.

@SOUL loool yeah man! Because I see Leo as my Buddha ?. But still I’m in the race, I actually think I can surpass him lol 

aswell as I’m also Young so it was nice to be big headed. Everything is okay! Everything is perfect. Come see this aswell. Limiting belief or not. 

I apologise, I should have been more aware though. We all learn from each other, so we should all share what we know. 

Every word, every opinion, every thought is equally as important for becoming god. As well as it can be a hindrance. So I really do apologise. 

Edited by Aakash