Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynnel

What energy healing modalities would you recommend ?

7 posts in this topic

I've recently read the healing codes by Alex Lloyd and it triggered several red flags despite me trying to be open-minded about the whole thing.

Basically, biblical references, half of the book being reviews about how amazing the method is, the fact that nothing else worked to solve his wife problems, the endless pitching, and the method itself being only some hand poses over several points in the body which supposedly heal anything.

I very much liked the last point that you could do one specific healing method which would heal anything and everything - without having to zone in specifically on the issue. Also, the fact that it seemed more energy based than everything I tried before (such as yoga etc.).

Psychedelics are out as I'm trying to learn more slow and tedius ( thus more consistent) healing work.

Any tips appreciated.

Energy work by robert bruce

Leo's video - shamanic breathing

13 hours ago, okulele said:

qigong, taichi, reiki. Maybe even Wim Hoff?

I'll try qigong and taichi and I'm sceptical of reiki because I need some sort of solid feedback, such as heat sensations or energy color to actually understand what I'm doing and obviously I don't have those.

Wim Hoff is just a version of shamanic breathing which I've tried many times but it doesn't come even close to psychedelics for me. Also I can't quite understand what It does.

10 hours ago, Jj13 said:

Energy work by robert bruce

Leo's video - shamanic breathing

Thank I'll check the book out.

I prefer something where there is a clear feedback system or clear tangible steps. That's why I'm usually quite lost with system where I don't fully understand what I'm actually doing.

ones I have tried a liked !!!

Access Bars !!!

Reiki

I haven't tried these but they look interesting

angelic reiki

Emotional freedom technique

ohh and its a shame u missed out psychedelics as they can be powerful energy healers if used properly !!

Edited by Tom T

Just now, Tom T said:

ohh and its a shame u missed out psychadelics as they can be powerful energy healers if used properly !!

Oh my greatest healing experience happened on psychedelics but they also bring up too much stuff I'm trying to solve in a different way.

Psychedelics are number 1 without any question - it's like dynamite :P