inFlow

Is Leo tired from actualized.org?

25 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Commodent said:

@hamedsf lmao, enlightened people can't be tired? That's a new one. If it weren't for tiredness you'd be dead.

open your mind to the new possibilities, dude! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

19 hours ago, inFlow said:

Looking back at "Spiral dynamics" series. Leo, being kinda geeky with a Yellow aproach, explained it with such passion, with such energy, excitement and drive. When I re-listened to the episodes I was so inspired by his dedication and his insights on the models that he was studying. Now it feels like hes tired from all of his work and insights. Torquoise destroyed all of his work. I kinda feel the same from time to time. All of the work seems to be empty no matter what you do.

Whats your opinion on the future of actualized.org? Will Leo just close this with time without emptying all of his ideas?

Calm down.. you must focus on your work, Leo change so you must also change to go in his pace.. if you don't grow yourself more you will be left.. Leo is more have energy and more focused on consciousness and become aware of what is happening in here don't focus on Leo.. focus to yourself.. that's what i learn from him.. it doesn't matter anyway if he go away and live as a monk.. for what he give to us is enough.. and go become beyond Leo and have your own journey of what journey you have... i have my promise to myself someday i will become beyond Leo's consciousness.. but for now i am gonna enjoy my journey... and try be here.. grow myself, each day.. so are you..

@hamedsf  Those types of fantasies won't get you very far. Tiredness serves a useful biological function, as it's a good reminder to calm down and/or find something else to do. Saying that Leo can't be tired is absolutely absurd. Enlightened people are human just like everybody else.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

18 minutes ago, Commodent said:

@hamedsf  Those types of fantasies won't get you very far. Tiredness serves a useful biological function, as it's a good reminder to calm down and/or find something else to do. Saying that Leo can't be tired is absolutely absurd. Enlightened people are human just like everybody else.

Let's stop the argument, Dude! Haha

first off, we should be enlightened and then we will compare each others direct experiences together, :P

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

On 29.6.2019 at 5:59 PM, hamedsf said:

talking about the same science which wants to cure the cancer by chemotherapy? huh...

look at the researches that will be done in 2080! :P

it's not the matter of being enlightenment, one thing matters the most is that after being enlightened, you should tap into that realm of power to deprogram your behaviors/habits/defunctionalities... bit by bit :) unless, based on the case you provided why the heck we should even seek enlightenment? let's split! haha

searching enlightenment is the split.

you would not search it if you felt whole. Life is too pain full = you dissociate = turn into spirituality. turning into spirituality is an attempt to heal. that is a short explanation.