Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fridjonk

Taking 180ug tonight...any practices you recommend ?

13 posts in this topic

I'll be dropping 180ug Lucy tonight. 

Do you guys have any practices when you trip ? Some ritualistic contemplation's, meditations etc...

What kind of intentions do you guys set ?

On LSD I just enjoy laying in bed, no music, no distractions and just surrender. Everything is so clean and clear on acid so it's nice to just to let go and let it do its thing.

26 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

I'll be dropping 180ug Lucy tonight. 

Do you guys have any practices when you trip ? Some ritualistic contemplation's, meditations etc...

What kind of intentions do you guys set ?

If this is your first time doing Lucy it wouldnt be wise to start at 180ug 

Maybe you can do some shadow work and or body awareness work

This might not sound so spiritual but since you are from Iceland you are sitting on the jackpot of nature. I would do it during daytime next time and in a beautiful landscape like Landmannalaugar. It's one of my dreams to trip in that place.

@Rinne  No, this is my 12th time taking Lucy. Just wanted to try something new on it. Get some feedback from others on how they use it. 

@Chi_  WOW that's an amazing place, never even seen it. My first time tripping was in Heiðmörk, it's a big forest outside the city with HUGE trees. Was probably the most amazing scenery I've ever experienced. It was during November so it was dark, and we got fully starlit sky, like 2 hours of INTENSE aurora too. Will never forget it. 

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

@Chi_  WOW that's an amazing place, never even seen it. 

I know right! I was there twice sober and it was simply so georgous that I couldn't appreciate the beauty enough ? I thought it was well known among Icelandic people? 

4 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

we got fully starlit sky, like 2 hours of INTENSE aurora too. Will never forget it. 

I would have that experience any day! Quite difficult to have a clear night sky like that in the Netherlands. Always gloomy :(

@Chi_  Not to my knowledge. I'm definitely aiming to visit that place now. 

At least your government doesn't have a hardcore blue stance on psychedelics.  :D

@fridjonk   All the best! You can just buy a ticket at the BSI bus station in Reykjavik to my knowledge ?

It's funny how entire Scandinavia has a very green-staged economy but when it comes to psychedelics they are quite backwards 

@fridjonk Do breathwork before the trip, and during higher states of conciousness breath into lower left lung and say shiva shambho and shift air into the right lung and then activate root chakra. Keep pillows infront of you just incase and also focus on erecting the spine. If you get to the point where you feel your right brain activate you must then allow it connect both hemispheres together. 

If you are experiencing fear during the trip breathwork will help expel fear out of the ears. 

Also if you put your forehead to the ground it helps a lot.

Edited by Anton_Pierre