Sadalsuud

When my body dies...

45 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your son, your letter, the universe, your life, and your death are all being imagined in the mind of God.

Consciousness does not leave the body. The body is an imagination of infinite consciousness. Consciousness is what you really are, and it cannot go anywhere because it imagines all possible locations.

Consciousness is nothing, nowhere, nohow, nowhen.

Mi consciousness is imagined by GoD's consciousness like a dream inside a dream?? :o

@MoreiraYou are the entire Dream right Now. 

8 minutes ago, Moreira said:

Mi consciousness is imagined by GoD's consciousness like a dream inside a dream?? :o

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun@Shaun ❤️

On 22.6.2019 at 3:17 PM, Sadalsuud said:

Hi, I am a German who lives in France. My English is not the best, I hope you understand me. 

If I write a letter to my son and I die, what will die? Will the whole universe disappear together with me, the son and letter, or will he be able to read the letter after my death?

Hey man, fellow german here! 

I will give you some advice regarding existential questions and the actualized.org forums: 

1) Dont take anything you are told in here face value!
Even though its undeniable that there are some real sincere seekers roaming around this forum, the vast majority of people answering just have a very basic understanding of the topic. Its basically a pareto-distribution, so only a tiny amount of people actually have a clue what they are talking about. The rest, and I dont mean this in a mean way, is taking part in a process I call "Guru-rehash". So, read everything respectfully, think about it, but dont rely on anyone or anything in the spiritual community.

2) Even enlightened masters seem to have "different answers" to those questions. 
Ever wonderd what the enlightened masters think about topics like "dying", "rebirth" or "soul". Well, look it up: Beside the one thing they all agree on, namely oneness, there is not much agreement on those topics. Sadhguru says he decided to incarnate himself as human the 3rd time in row now, because he wants to help people. Other spiritual leaders critizized him for claiming that. I dont know who is right, but neither do people on this forum. It seems like there is just one thing they all agree on as I said. Funny thing is that there is actually quite a lot of bitch fighting between some of the spiritual masters (e.g Osho & Kirshnamurty) - not very enlightened and egoless if you ask me. 

3) Find out for yourself
Contemplate, take psychodelics, meditate! 
Take input from other people, but never face value. The only person who can answer such questions is you. Dont fall into the same trap a lot of people in here are caught in. So much delusion, so little common sense. Be smarter!

PM me if you have any questions! (Remember, if its easier for you in german, I am german)

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

I know that every answer is not the truth. But I like to read it and think about it. 

Anyway, I will act in that way  as if the world lives on unchanged without me. (me = the Sadalsuud-Body-Mind-Organism). I could be wrong, if I do not so. ?

Thank you for your thoughts. 

When you die, time ends for you. You stop working, just like the TV doesn't process signals when you switch it off. Nothing of you carries on except in the minds of others. The letters you wrote while you were alive will still be there.

Edited by mike1111
Improve clarity of statement