Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

How To Recharge Your Desire For Spiritual Work

6 posts in this topic

Sometimes you kinda sliiide slowly back into low consciousness and forget all about the meditation and the yoga

how to get up on that horse again

Dont look at me! Look inside!

- watch some of Leo's videos 

- take psychedelics 

- remember that when you don't do spiritual work you value ego and illusion over Truth and God. What are your priorities?

- take a look at your vision board

-remember that you are blindly within the matrix

- when you are super motivated because you for example just had an enlightenment experience, voice record yourself or make a video of yourself  express your motivation and excitement as much as possible. Then when you lack motivation, watch your video

Edited by GreenWoods

@Rilles Great topic! I get burned out in reading Inquiry or inner work material. Books like Michael Murphy's novel Golf in the Kingdom, mix a fictional narrative to spiritual truths and helps me to get recharged. Or maybe I'll read just a pure fictional novel or biography by a favored Author.

IMG_0640.JPG      IMG_0641.JPG

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

9 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

- watch some of Leo's videos 

- take psychedelics 

- remember that when you don't do spiritual work you value ego and illusion over Truth and God. What are your priorities?

- take a look at your vision board

-remember that you are blindly within the matrix

- when you are super motivated because you for example just had an enlightenment experience, voice record yourself or make a video of yourself  express your motivation and excitement as much as possible. Then when you lack motivation, watch your video

I think since Leo started talking about things I have no clue about how to grasp Ive lost a bit of inspiration... I AM GOD!!! okay leo but ... how do i cope with suffering

4 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@Rilles Great topic! I get burned out in reading Inquiry or inner work material. Books like Michael Murphy's novel Golf in the Kingdom, mix a fictional narrative to spiritual truths and helps me to get recharged. Or maybe I'll read just a pure fictional novel or biography by a favored Author.

IMG_0640.JPG      IMG_0641.JPG

absolutely! i love listening to audiobooks about all kinds of stuff, im listening to The Last Girl by Nadia Murad right now

9 hours ago, Mezanti said:

suffer

suffering makes me wanna seek pleasure and escapism too