Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

538 posts in this topic

@8Ball never snorted it. In my country it's forbidden since 2019

6 hours ago, 8Ball said:

Sorry for being lazy, I'm sure this info is already in this thread, but how does plugging compare to snorting DPT? And also, what's the legal status of this drug where you're from?

I've never done DPT myself, but I hear that plugging lasts longer and it's gentler.  

Leo made a whole video about DPT, but it's in his blog.  You can find the video here and the summary here:

Edited by FlyingLotus

On 6.6.2023 at 1:32 AM, 8Ball said:

Sorry for being lazy, I'm sure this info is already in this thread, but how does plugging compare to snorting DPT? And also, what's the legal status of this drug where you're from?

Snorting DPT is absolutely disgusting. It hurts your nose and it stinks! I don't recommend it at all as you have to snort so much of it.

2 hours ago, integration journey said:

How would you guys compare DPT to 5-MEO? 

Night and day.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 16.4.2021 at 2:49 PM, Leo Gura said:

40mg for DPT, plugged, for an average person is too low of a dose. You won't feel much.

Keep in mind that I am 2x to 3x more sensitive than normal folk when it comes to psychedelics. So a 40mg trip for me is like an 80-120mg trip for normies.

DPT is not like 5-MeO-DMT or 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-DMT. It requires a much larger dose.

Does your sensitivity apply to all psychedelics, and also to things like alcohol, caffeine and so forth? What is the cause of some people being more or less sensitive?

Glory to Israel

39 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Does your sensitivity apply to all psychedelics

Yes. As far as I can tell.

and also to things like alcohol

Unsure since I don't drink.

caffeine and so forth?

No. I am almost immune to caffeine.

What is the cause of some people being more or less sensitive?

Genetics.

There actually exists a gene which controls how caffiene affects you, for example. Many other genes would be unknown.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura would you still say that DPT is better for embodiment than other substances? I have tried 5-MEO-DMT & MALT several times but I’m intrigued about DPT after rewatching your blog video about it from several years back. 

5 hours ago, integration journey said:

would you still say that DPT is better for embodiment than other substances?

Not for me. For some strange reason my DPT trips have morphed into realms of insanity consciousness. Quite distrubing and impractical. I try to avoid DPT.

But your results will likely be different.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura @integration journey 

So DPT showed his true Charakter finally ?I just had positive experiences with it but that was up to 50 mg, which is low dose for me. I was in full control and clear head. Maybe on breakthrough doses it will be hardcore 

Edited by OBEler

38 minutes ago, OBEler said:

So DPT showed his true Charakter finally

I do understand insanity.

Edited by Leo Gura

I recently acquired DPT and i tried rectal roa. My intitial dosage was arpund 15mg and what I felt was nothing but extreme body relaxation. 
can anyone suggest the dose i need to take in order to have breakthrough cos i have around 75-80mg left. Should I snort? If yes, how do i snort it to get 100% result

1 hour ago, Vignan said:

I recently acquired DPT and i tried rectal roa. My intitial dosage was arpund 15mg and what I felt was nothing but extreme body relaxation. 
can anyone suggest the dose i need to take in order to have breakthrough cos i have around 75-80mg left. Should I snort? If yes, how do i snort it to get 100% result

15mg is way too low for rectal. You will need 50-100mg for a decent trip. And maybe more.

If all you have is 75mg total, you should be vaping it.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Vignan I plugged 50 mg one time and had almost zero effects so go full 75 mg

Better to snort between 50-75 mg

8 hours ago, Vignan said:

@Girzo how to snort? Same as those lines they snort with coke?

Pretty much, but beware it will hurt like hell. If you had larger amounts you could have done a freebase conversion to vape it. But at this point insufflation seems like the most efficient way, even 80mg is too low rectally for a good effect.

@Vignan Exactly like this, not too strong, and not too weak. It can't go so far you swallow it, and it can't stay in your nose, has to go deeper. You need to feel it out. I recommend to do it through a cut straw.