Hellspeed

Practice Meditation and non-duality exercise

12 posts in this topic

Let us meditate together. 

As i meditate 10+  hours a day i invite anyone who want to have a glipse of non-duality and oneness.

Project the heart space into mine. Post your picture so we all can project the heartspace.

Namaste

IMG-20190513-WA0008.jpeg

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Feel free to join. Don't be shy :$

I developed the abillity of Nicolas Cage in the movie Next. 

I master remote tantra and all sorts of energy abillities, like healing.

Edited by Hellspeed

@Psyche_92 i don't usually sleep much. 2-4h a night.

14 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Damn that's crazy. I wouldn't be able to function normally.

2 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

1 hour ago, Psyche_92 said:

Damn that's crazy. I wouldn't be able to function normally.

Sadhguru also sleeps that little

3 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

How did you get to that point? Did it happen naturally or did you do something specific to get to that point? I would like to know how i could cut my sleep quota to that little

17 minutes ago, Justincredible76 said:

How did you get to that point? Did it happen naturally or did you do something specific to get to that point? I would like to know how i could cut my sleep quota to that little

also watch some of Sadhguru's videos on sleep, he says some interesting stuff

1 hour ago, Justincredible76 said:

Well, is called Ferociousness if we have to define it. One has to be fierce with his own Ego. Like a monster, like an animal, like Satan fierce with unballance. You kick his ass so deep, that your right foot gets to be of Titanium.

But you have to cut the lion's throat with the sword you have in your sternum. 

Edited by Hellspeed

@Hellspeed i like your poetry and way of words, they express the emotion you feel inside. But how can i go about attaining this state of ferocity?

On 6/14/2019 at 3:48 PM, Hellspeed said:

Well, is called Ferociousness if we have to define it. One has to be fierce with his own Ego. Like a monster, like an animal, like Satan fierce with unballance. You kick his ass so deep, that your right foot gets to be of Titanium.

But you have to cut the lion's throat with the sword you have in your sternum.