Zigzag Idiot

Seeing in oneself the need to be right

28 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor If allowed the use of imaginative conjecture. -

I'm thinking the embodiment of not caring overrides it mostly.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

16 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@Joseph Maynor If allowed the use of imaginative conjecture. -

I'm thinking the embodiment of not caring overrides it mostly.

When you were a child did you need to know Truth to live?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

?

9 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

I feel the forum would be more balanced if we could all be a little more confessional of our weak spots. With hopefully a more mindful and spacious atmosphere developing. Where just the confession of a shortcoming is allowed to sit in quiet with some kind of subtle acknowledgements from others who are also doing the Work.

That's great! I'll pick up the baton and start a post to that effect.

All stories and explanations are false.

@Zigzag Idiot that’s really interesting. The more unconscious my state of mind the more often I fall pray to holding my attention on others or rather getting lost in them  

if im very centered and clear, the need to control is not so strong and I’ll be able to shift focus effortlessly and or use higher tactical means of assisting others, like subtly clueing them in on how they are behaving etc. 

How has being a “Saturn” affected your relationships? 

34 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

How has being a “Saturn” affected your relationships?

The Saturn influence which comes from the chemistry produced by the anterior lobe of the pituitary tempers the impulsiveness of my other major influence from the adrenal glands (mars type)  and also the naivety from a lesser influence of Solar essence (thymus).

Saturns are typically the most responsible and trustworthy of the types, as a rule. In return for these traits is the struggle with sometimes being too serious and the inability to be light hearted. 

The Saturn influence when detected by others allows them to be trusted, at times anyway when it reveals an impartial quality in their unsolicited advice. Apart from the Lunar type (pancreas) whose energy is most compatible with Saturns, Saturns usually get along well with other Saturns. Saturns are more likely to not get along well with Jovials who are influenced by the posterior lobe of the pituitary. Jovials are typically heavy in the upper body with comparatively skinny legs and tend to dominate spaces with their presence. Saturns also struggle with the pure Venusians sedentary laziness. Venusians are often the more pear shaped body type with most of the weight carried low, the result of the influence coming from a dominant parathyroid among one's endocrine glands.

Saturns are typically good at planning and coordinating.