Aakash

Sai Baba's "materialisation"

13 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura when you were in omniscient conscious, did you think things like this was possible 

1) It's not clear what that video is showing.

2) I don't know if materialization of objects is possible, but it's certainly something to keep an open mind about.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura what its showing is him supposedly waving his hand flat in circles and matieralising sand or gold from absolutely nowhere. 

yeah ,okay ill stay open minded

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

2) I don't know if materialization of objects is possible, but it's certainly something to keep an open mind about.

No thanks. 

So many fake Indian Guru's have tired materialisation for centuries and are still doing it today, its a  gimmick to fool devotes. 

Like saying me saying to you to keep an open mind that duality is the correct way and your experience of non-duality is false. 

At least its a good way of knowing a Guru is false.....

@Garuda God has the power to materialize the entire universe, so it's very reasonable to expect that humans are able to tap into it and harness it.

Don't be so cynical. Extraordinary healing is certainly possible and materialization is within the realm of possibility. It's not so farfetched.

And just because some people in the past have been fakes does not mean the fundamental phenomenon is bogus. Just like with enlightenment, there have been many fake people claiming the existence of God, yet God is still real. Once you realize that God is real, almost anything becomes possible.

Be open but also grounded. It's a delicate balancing act. Notice, I did not just accept the video at face-value. To me that video is ambiguous and not definitive proof. But it is interesting.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Garuda God has the power to materialize the entire universe, so it's very reasonable to expect that humans are able to tap into it and harness it.

Don't be so cynical. Extraordinary healing is certainly possible and materialization is within the realm of possibility. It's not so farfetched.

And just because some people in the past have been fakes does not mean the fundamental phenomenon is bogus. Just like with enlightenment, there have been many fake people claiming the existence of God, yet God is still real. Once you realize that God is real, almost anything becomes possible.

Be open but also grounded. It's a delicate balancing act. Notice, I did not just accept the video at face-value. To me that video is ambiguous and not definitive proof. But it is interesting.

When you are in the mist of this crap going on you cant help but be cynical.

It may be possible, but to the 10000's of materialisation's, none can be repeated in a proper setting and probably never will be. 

Video is not interesting, its heartbreaking! To see those devotes looking for enlightenment being lead down the wrong path.  

10 minutes ago, Garuda said:

It may be possible, but to the 10000's of materialisation's, none can be repeated in a proper setting and probably never will be.

Those are your own expectations. No guru is obligated to meet your scientific standards in a lab like a rat in a maze.

And you have no idea how many materialization have been demonstrated or repeated, because most of them would never get documented due to the very cynicism you're displaying. If you expect not to see something, you won't see it.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Those are your own expectations. No guru is obligated to meet your scientific standards in a lab like a rat in a maze.

And you have no idea how many materialization have been demonstrated or repeated, because most of them would never get documented due to the very cynicism you're displaying. If you expect not to see something, you won't see it.

If you can manifest Swiss hand crafted gold watches like the baba in OP's videos, in front of thousands of devotees then you can do it in a controlled setting over and over again. But it as never been done because it is complete Bullshit. 

Remember the part where you said to be Grounded a few minutes ago. 

Yea, I think you might need to hit it up.

If you can do something at defies the law of physics then they are not my expectations, they are expectations of anyone and everyone. 

This materialisation crap does more harm than good. It drives genuine seekers away from this game and drives people who believe it into a web of delusion. 

@Garuda You have a shitty epistemic attitude. Not acknowledging how your own mind distorts genuine scientific inquiry.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Garuda Your have a shitty epistemic attitude. Not acknowledging how your own mind distorts genuine scientific inquiry.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I agree with Garuda. Materialisation is nonsense. If it would exist, it would be extremely easy to scientifically verify it.

It probably already has 

Can the most knowledabe group of Scientists create a human being from their vast knowledge of science? I think not. Forget about a human being, can a scientist recreate a blate of grass? I think not. We can study it and dissect it but never create it. Isn't that fishy? Don't you think there might be more to it than just using our intellect?