Basegodmike

Lucid dream theory !!

25 posts in this topic

@seeking_brilliance wow very intriguing i never thought to consciously talk to my dream characters. Definitely something to think about because its all you at the end of the day . Your subconscious  being brought to the forefront might can give yourself some nice insights.

Also hey dont be afraid to randomly ask people questions too ,because they are you ,just like your dream. Think of people in  that way.

And im familiar with Robert work but never read his books.

9 hours ago, Basegodmike said:

@oMarcos  I definitely surrender because you can't control all the scenarios all the time. Maybe certain aspects. I can control my actions during the lucid dream, but it still plays out as a story . I cant go complete god  mode and control everything all the time.

But you are aware that its justg a dream all the time? Before the false wakeup

Also what happens when you try to control too much?

How did you stumble onto luzid dreaming?

@Basegodmike@Basegodmike. 

10 hours ago, Basegodmike said:

@seeking_brilliance 

Also hey dont be afraid to randomly ask people questions too ,because they are you ,just like your dream. Think of people in  that way.

I've toyed with the idea! Do you do this with interesting results?  It would be different though because they aren't drawing from your personal memory bank, but I guess it's a good way to ask 'the universe' a question

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@universe  yes I am fully aware its a  dream when im in this state, because its a conscious shift totally different from a regular dream.

And when i was a newbie if i  tried to control to much the state wouldn't activate fully i be aware but no control of what was going on.

And i stumbled upon lucid dreaming when i had a natrual sleep paralysis episode and left my body by mistake. Did some reaserch figured out it was a gate way for lots of things. 

@seeking_brilliance  well im naturally out going, so i never had a problem conversating with a stranger. It's a ego  thing like you allotted too. There's notthing cringe about that. The universe speaks to u in a number of ways .

Edited by Basegodmike