Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrewNows

Fragmented states and wholeness

12 posts in this topic

We grow through life experiencing many different ways to relate ourselves to the world. I’ll call these, fragmented states or ways of perceiving reality based off our knowledge and experience. There’s an infinite number of these states and they constantly evolve through personal development. For there to be an awakening, all of these states must collapse into complete wholeness of being or nothingness. As we get older, our identification with these states gets stronger and harder to integrate. I believe this is where psychedelics can be very useful in breaking down our attachments to certain thought patterns.

Anyways, back on topic. 

Nearly all of us unknowingly form spiritual egos after having the realization of this Truth, and this too forms a fragment. Others realize this and begin the process of integration. Unfortunately this process can be really really challenging if we begin resisting the experiencing of old fragmented states, because this creates more conflicts/fragments. This resistance is what causes what’s often referred to as ego backlash and dark nights of the soul. 

if you’ve had an awakening then you will never not know the Truth, but this doesn’t negate the mechanics of the mind and prevent you from not falling into its survival tricks 

the mind will always want to believe it can find and embody wholeness but this is impossible. Wholeness can only find and embody you. This “you”, this separation, is then understood to be a belief 

The more love we bring to our fragments, the more wisdom we will gain and the more likely wholeness will come knocking on our ? to purify our existence 

Edited by DrewNows

Nice!? 

all that there is to fragmentation is wholeness (YOURSELF)

where do fragments begin and I end?

The entire thread is written as a fragment, part of the whole 

thinking experience needs or should be a certain way is resisting what is and denying wholeness 

Loved this. Yes mind wants to create the experience of wholeness and be special. It really wants to.  Very good trickster. We should just call it loki... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Loved this. Yes mind wants to create the experience of wholeness and be special. It really wants to.  Very good trickster. We should just call it loki... 

Didn’t see this but ??

just have to love the mind to death! It’s like the sibling or best friend that’s always so hard on you but you know they are just doing it cuz they love you 

7 hours ago, Jack River said:

where do fragments begin and I end?

Love this 

On 6/4/2019 at 9:30 PM, DrewNows said:

Love this 

Cool man?..what you like about it? 

51 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Cool man?..what you like about it? 

I Don’t Know.

@DrewNows Great post ❤️

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2