Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ColdFacts

With what do you conclude that everything is one?

70 posts in this topic

Saying there is a me and there is everything else is dualistic right? Saying there is one and everything is the same on all levels of awareness is the goal right? But in each case or even level of awareness you use something to "declare" this, it could be a even higher level of awareness or it could be just the very top of awareness not just sub forms of it. If i can picture a object, imagine some sound, or concept or abstract form of awareness, by the very fact that those things exist means that something is experiencing them, there is a "space" for them to be in. The inevitable existence of this "space" in which things exist including all your declarations about the sub forms of this "space", will always make it dualistic. If you claim well that is also part of one, the problem is that the "space" is undefined can't be contained in anything, because anything that tries to do so by his very attempt or existence will create or become aware of another "space" that was there all the time and included it and that other concept of "space". Because of this, it doesn't matter if you see life as materialistic or mental pictures or anything in between, it will be always dualistic.

It’s not intellectual. You eon’t figure it out with more analysis and constructs. It’s direct experience. Set the thought stories down for a bit and simply observe what is revealed.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

It’s not intellectual, it’s direct experience. Set the thought stories down for a bit and simply observe and be. 

Well your direct experience exists right? If it exists it's within that space, so yeah, doesn't matter if it is logical or not.

@ColdFacts Very astute.  But you cannot grasp Infinity, oneness, from within it.  Meaning you are a finitude of infinity.  You are a part of the whole which places you within the whole.  Anything you grasp will be dualistic.  You cannot grasp non-duality with duality.  You must become infinity.  You must become the Absolute.  This takes a mystical experience...you cannot get their with rationality or logic or the finite mind.

The true nature of reality is irreducibly mystical.  Its not made of a bunch of dumb atoms. 

Don't take my word for it, discover it for yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Well your direct experience exists right? If it exists it's within that space, so yeah, doesn't matter if it is logical or not.

No.

It goes beyond everything you could imagine.

Even logic.

And your post use a certain logic.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

No.

It goes beyond everything you could imagine.

Even logic.

And your post use a certain logic.

Okay, i can't even imagine what you have, but you do right? It exists for you so existence is the only requirement for the "space" to exist, it will always be the space and the things inside it.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@ColdFacts Very astute.  But you cannot grasp Infinity, oneness, from within it.  Meaning you are a finitude of infinity.  You are a part of the whole which places you within the whole.  Anything you grasp will be dualistic.  You cannot grasp non-duality with duality.  You must become infinity.  You must become the Absolute.  This takes a mystical experience...you cannot get their with rationality or logic or the finite mind.

The true nature of reality is irreducibly mystical.  Its not made of a bunch of dumb atoms. 

Don't take my word for it, discover it for yourself.

Sure i don't get it, but you do right, whatever you have is within your "space" doesn't matter what it is as long as it exists.

Being/Oneness is formless minus form.  

Currently you are form but your within formlessness.

You can become only the formless by losing the ego or form.  That is a non-dual or mystical experience.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Being/Oneness is formless minus form.  

Currently you are form but your within formlessness.

You can become only the formless by losing the ego or form.  That is a non-dual or mystical experience.

All this exist for you doesn't it? But it's within the space.

3 minutes ago, ColdFacts said:

Okay, i can't even imagine what you have, but you do right? It exists for you so existence is the only requirement for the "space" to exist, it will always be the space and the things inside it.

Drop everything you think you know, and stop trying to get it by thinking or rationalizing it.

That will never ever work.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The 6th rabbit showed med.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Drop everything you think you know, and stop trying to get it by thinking or rationalizing it.

That will never ever work.

Okay as i said i suck, but you don't you have something right? It exists, doesn't matter if you follow or not logic, it exists within that space unless whatever you have is god.

Its just isness or being.. it just is itself.  There is no where else to go.   There is no place outside of it.  That's what you are you just dont know it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Its just isness or being.. it just is itself.  There is no where else to go.   There is no place outside of it.  That's what you are you just dont know it.

Is that then the first cause of everything? Nope, it's within the space.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@ColdFacts you are awareness! You ARE the space! You ARE consciousness.

And that exists doesn't it? It isn't he first cause because then that would be god, so it's just within that space.

@ColdFacts Ime, simple images and concepts are best. I like the image of Everything. If there is One Everything, there is no thing. You cannot name a thing outside or separate from Everything. Thus Everything = no thing = Nothing. 

@ColdFacts   GOD IS the space! And you ARE God! You can become directly conscious of this!  Your God! Your IT! The whole chabang.  There's nothing outside of you.  All of this is happening in your own mind.  The whole forum is in your mind!

Of course to grasp this requires Awakening.  From your egoic dualistic perspective your just my buddy Coldfacts.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

@ColdFacts Ime, simple images and concepts are best. I like the image of Everything. If there is One Everything, there is no thing. You cannot name a thing outside or separate from Everything. Thus Everything = no thing = Nothing. 

Whatever that is for you it exists doesn't it? So it's within that space.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@ColdFacts   GOD IS the space! And you ARE God! You can become directly conscious of this!  Your God! Your IT! The whole chabang.  There's nothing outside of you.  All of this is happening in your own mind.  The whole forum is in your mind!

Of course to grasp this requires Awakening.  From egoic dualistic perspective your just my buddy Coldfacts.

All this is within that space, because it exists doesn't it?