DrewNows

The future of society and child raising

44 posts in this topic

With the discussion involving how to go about raising “holistic” children, I’ve started invisioning a society where individuals no longer raise their own children. “Raising children/teaching” will become a skill/job in of itself for the spiritual/guru wise sort of individuals created to raise the collective consciousness of the world  

This will possibly be pushing towards a society free of money exchange and materialistic value and centered in LOVE for a sustainable future 

also THIS is my idea of a society to bring into fruition and NOBODY is allowed to mawk, make fun of, or shut down this heaven on earth creation! 

Side note: anyone who’s still doing inner work and has Instagram, check out holistic.psychologist as it’s a beautiful account to follow, learn and reflect from  

Edited by DrewNows

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@DrewNows Sounds great. Where do I drop em off?

Sorry Nahm you have been elected to be one of the teachers/child raisers :P 

also don’t you worry kids will only be in school from maybe 4-12 and they will participate in the teaching process ;) 

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows Honestly that sounds delightful. 

Kids: You mean we won’t see our parents again for 12 years!?

Me: I’m telling you that when you’re ready, you won’t need to see them. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@DrewNows Sounds great. Where do I drop em off?

xD

It takes a village. Many families in our society are cut off from the a larger community or even extended family. I don't think that is good for the kids or the parents. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@DrewNows Honestly that sounds delightful. 

Kids: You mean we won’t see our parents again for 12 years!?

Me: I’m telling you that when you’re ready, you won’t need to see them. 

HAHAHA. The thing is, mankind will have new meanings for the terms "family" and "parents" 

imagine how empowering this will be ;)

Edited by DrewNows

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

xD

It takes a village. Many families in our society are cut off from the a larger community or even extended family. I don't think that is good for the kids or the parents. 

"school villages" the places where kids become adults. Gender roles will collapse and people will do whatever they can to express the most love possible for the world 

@DrewNows It’s a ways out but ya, absolutely. Kids wanting help with any remaining dualities or suppressed misunderstandings will be sent to the oracle’s office. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@DrewNows Will there be "birthers" who's job is to have the babies, although not raise them?  We could pick only the smartest and highest consciousness women for this role. 
Have you ever read The Giver? (theres a movie too)

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@seeking_brilliance just looked it up. Pretty sure I haven’t ?

seems I’ve ripped it off? Haha 

Not really ripped it off but just reminded me of it. Its an amazing book. We had to read it in school. 

Here's a short synopsis for anyone interested:

The Giver is a 1993 American young adult dystopian novel by Lois Lowry. It is set in a society which at first appears to be utopian but is revealed to be dystopian as the story progresses. The novel follows a 12-year-old boy named Jonas. The society has taken away pain and strife by converting to "Sameness", a plan that has also eradicated emotionaldepth from their lives. Jonas is selected to inherit the position of Receiver of Memory, the person who stores all the past memories of the time before Sameness, as there may be times where one must draw upon the wisdom gained from history to aid the community's decision making. Jonas struggles with concepts of all the new emotions and things introduced to him: whether they are inherently good, evil, or in between, and whether it is even possible to have one without the other. The Community lacks any color, memory, climate, or terrain, all in an effort to preserve structure, order, and a true sense of equality beyond personal individuality.[1]

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

And when he starts to see color, he sees a red apple and sees color for the first time. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@seeking_brilliance thanks for sharing that ❤️

It sounds more like a stage blue vision. Fortunately the Oneness of in society ive  envisioned is full of emotion, expression, chaos and order! 

It is limitless in love, passion and connection fueled by infinite intelligence 

@mandyjwah you must be speaking of the ? 

Edited by DrewNows

Also “birthers” ? will be the ordinary people and continue to take place through infinite intelligence, a universal understanding of the whole ?

This is the scenario in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World too iirc. Instead of birthers there are technological "wombs". Lower caste children are created for manual labour by adding a bit of alcohol to the growth tank. Children are raised in group nurseries by expert caregivers. It's a pretty interesting thought experiment to read.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

7 minutes ago, outlandish said:

This is the scenario in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World too iirc. Instead of birthers there are technological "wombs". Lower caste children are created for manual labour by adding a bit of alcohol to the growth tank. Children are raised in group nurseries by expert caregivers. It's a pretty interesting thought experiment to read.

Yet another case lacking in faith for humanity 

Yeah honestly I can't see how it would ever be a good idea to take children away from parents and raise them by experts. That's been tried a lot in the past and has never gone very well.

You can't spontaneously recreate the unconditional love that parents naturally feel for their children.

26 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Yeah honestly I can't see how it would ever be a good idea to take children away from parents and raise them by experts. That's been tried a lot in the past and has never gone very well.

You can't spontaneously recreate the unconditional love that parents naturally feel for their children.

you mean the identification with the self? i question 'that' love. Of course the unconditional hides behind it but it is not unique to the bond between parent and offspring, just look at other species. i envision it as possibly a transitional stage anyhow.

parents will also have the choice to become a part of the upbringing process if they saw child raising to be their biggest expression of love and contribution to life 

Edited by DrewNows

Love, Truth, Infinite Intelligence can be so easily overlooked 

No I don't mean identification with the self. I mean raw unwavering unconditional love, to a degree that it rare or absent in all other arenas of human interaction. The kind of love that you can't will into being. I sense that you aren't a parent. People who haven't had kids have ideas like like this; once you've had children you'll know what I'm talking about.

There are many instances in history where children have been taken from their parents in order to raise them in "higher" environments. This happened in Canada, NZ, Australia with First Nations people (in the USA they just wiped them out for the most part). It also happened in Victorian England with mothers and families deemed unfit to raise children. Children were placed (with the best intentions!) in group settings to be raised by experts, away from their parents. It has never gone well.