Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Blushield EMF Protection

14 posts in this topic

Sorry this is so bunk.

You're better off with a tinfoil hat, that literally makes more sense.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandishI post this stuff because i understand how the technology works. I do not waste time spreading bunk things. Modern science denies anything they do not understand or out of sync their their train of thought/belief system. These methods are just refined from ancient methods that have always worked but long forgotten about. Nikola Tesla had already mapped these inventions, this knowledge was kept from us.

I guess the collective intelligence of these forums is still very low to understand this stuff, maybe in a few years i hope.. :/

B R E A T H E

OK @pluto, please explain how this technology works. 

all it does is produces more EMF that is so called "good for you" ( I would question that assumption ). It doesn't cancel existing EMF, which is actually impossible with a device like this. 

At least tinfoil will attenuate existing EM waves.. and really almost metal will do.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@pluto What does this device do? What does it do on a cellular level? Or what changes on a cellular level because of the vibrations/waves ?

What is the benefit?

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Here is another example of similar tech we are creating and have been using. If it doesn't resonate with you, you won't really understand how this technology works even if i explained to you in depth. You can find most of these new-age techs from in written or spoken detail from inventors like Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, Dan Winter, Patrick Flanagan, Wilhelm Reich, Royal Raymond Rife and a few others. Most of these technologies were already mapped out by Tesla and a few others but there was so much information flowing through these individuals it would of taken 1000s of years to complete thus why now the younger generation are waking up and tuning into the higher frequencies to understand these things and re-mastering them themselves.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I think there is something to it. Just when we look at dramatically rising incidents of brain cancer and every other person using wireless headphones on the top of constantly being bombarded by EMF from wireless, computers, phones etc...

The research is slowly catching up but the problem here is that it is unethical to put a wireless transmitter on someone's head and monitor a growth of tumour so the best we have are cohort studies that only "observe what happens" which is not the best quality of evidence. 

Heard that walking barefoot over grass may help to remove any excess accumulated electric tension but can't really tell whether that is true or not. Technically it would make sense. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@pluto I am not against it I was curious how it works and what it does. Could you reference a website to look into this? 

Already seeing the app makes me curious. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

22 hours ago, Arthur said:

all it does is produces more EMF that is so called "good for you" ( I would question that assumption ). It doesn't cancel existing EMF, which is actually impossible with a device like this. 

At least tinfoil will attenuate existing EM waves.. and really almost metal will do.

Thank you @Arthur, yes exactly.

Bunk woo-woo marketing at it's finest.

18 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Is there a name for this category of products?

Yes, it's the scam category.

9 hours ago, Michael569 said:

I think there is something to it. Just when we look at dramatically rising incidents of brain cancer and every other person using wireless headphones on the top of constantly being bombarded by EMF from wireless, computers, phones etc...

The research is slowly catching up but the problem here is that it is unethical to put a wireless transmitter on someone's head and monitor a growth of tumour so the best we have are cohort studies that only "observe what happens" which is not the best quality of evidence. 

Heard that walking barefoot over grass may help to remove any excess accumulated electric tension but can't really tell whether that is true or not. Technically it would make sense. 

Yes there could definitely be problems with EMF exposure, but this product will not reduce your EMF exposure. It just adds to it by creating more EMF (if its even doing anything at all).

If you want to reduce your exposure to EMF you have to distance yourself from EMF sources, unplug routers, turn off phone, avoid bluetooth, or shield yourself from them by living in a faraday cage.