Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J beastly

Loss of a parent

7 posts in this topic

I’m 37 and just lost my mom. She was a huge part of my life and I was really close to her. Any advice on how to get through this?

@J beastly there is no shortcut. just don't make this longer than it needs to be. feel all the pain you need to feel. don't postpone pain.

unborn Truth

It's an extremely complicated thing to go through. I bet someone will say here that "Death is an illusion" (or something like that), but this will not make it easier to get through it. 

I recommend a support group. This can be really helpful so that you don't suffer by yourself. 

And understand that grieving is necessary. It's painful and you can't rush the process. 

new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.

All the best, man! 

@J beastly

I'm sorry for your loss.

Remind yourself that death is natural, and that with every one death there's two births, life is always expanding.

With the death of a loved one, life gives birth to two possibilities depending on how you act on the matter.

I know it's hard and that there's no way to avoid it, but there's also the path of peace, which you should choose and let your mother rest in forever, that's probably for the best.

I hope you get through this hard time, and I know you will, only coming out more stronger than before.

❤️

I’m sorry to hear about your mom. RIP. I remember Leo had a book he recommended on how to overcome people dying around you or something. Might be super helpful 

15 minutes ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

I’m sorry to hear about your mom. RIP. I remember Leo had a book he recommended on how to overcome people dying around you or something. Might be super helpful 

That would be helpful. Maybe he will see this and let me know.