abrakamowse

What is DOUBT?

54 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Key Elements said:

At this point in my life, I just tell myself to just do something. I know where to go at this point. Everything is interconnected and will fall into place sooner or later, whatever it is that you're pursuing, whether it's the absolute or not. When you're in the moment doing something, the main character is your actions and you being present. Your "ego," although non-existent, does play a role in this life.

I think that's the part I am learning now. Probably the most important advice I got about it is to love your ego. It's like integrate it instead of "kill the ego".

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

I can answer it, no problem... I think I am not getting enlightenment because of that doubt. All my understanding points to the truth, that I don't exists (ego) that everything is one, that I am everything and everything is in me... etc... but for some reason there's still a doubt in the back of my mind or I don't know where, and that's a belief I don't know how to deal with it. 

At this moment, I am not sure about anything Lol...

Once you get a direct experience of the Absolute, all doubt will fall away. You have the map, now get to the territory.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Conrad God = Certainty

Ego = doubt

True ?? 

One must go full circle and become conscious that the doubter aka the ego is also none but God playing hide and seek like @tedens said. The doubter will then die and the Self-knowing God-Self will shine, aware and conscious of itself as God. 

Just now, Natasha said:

Once you get a direct experience of the Absolute, all doubt will fall away. You have the map, now get to the territory.

That's part of the problem Lol

I am in a map that is a maze. Or maybe the map is the maze and I am in the territory. But I cant see the territory because I am seeing only the map. But how do I see the territory? If the territory can't be objectified?

B|

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Natasha I know what I have to do, the only problem is that I am lazy and I want instant enlightenment.

:P

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

@Natasha I know what I have to do, the only problem is that I am lazy and I want instant enlightenment.

Abra, this is a good one...and he's funny too :ph34r::)

Just now, Natasha said:

Abra, this is a good one...and he's funny too :ph34r::)

Lol... thanks! I will watch that one!

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

You can have instant enlightenment,

We're all pretending it takes time and it's hard.

Ofc we do, we buy time, it's fun to live as an illusion,

You can create ennemies and dramas,

THE DREAM !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

That's part of the problem Lol

I am in a map that is a maze. Or maybe the map is the maze and I am in the territory. But I cant see the territory because I am seeing only the map. But how do I see the territory? If the territory can't be objectified?

B|

8 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

The map is the ego-mind. The territory is God-awareness where awareness is aware of itself as Everything, the Only Existent, God. The ego-mind must be seen trough as the illusion that it is.

The ego-mind includes all concepts, identification and beliefs about yourself. See if they hold ground in direct experience. They cannot. They are totally empty, nothing, meaningless, conditioned, simply false. 

You are God right now looking through ?. 

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

The map is the ego-mind. The territory is God-awareness where awareness is aware of itself as Everything, the Only Existent, God. The ego-mind must be seen trough as the illusion that it is.

The ego-mind includes all concepts, identification and beliefs about yourself. See if they hold ground in direct experience. They cannot. They are totally empty, nothing, meaningless, conditioned, simply false. 

You are God right now looking through ?. 

Thanks Conrad. I appreciate your comments.

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Conrad you are one Enlightened motherfucker.

He is indeed.

:)

3 hours ago, Shin said:

You can have instant enlightenment,

We're all pretending it takes time and it's hard.

Ofc we do, we buy time, it's fun to live as an illusion,

You can create ennemies and dramas,

THE DREAM !

Sometimes I don't know what I want... but I want it NOW!!!

Lol

Thanks Shin!

^_^

@abrakamowse you have a lifetime.  Be patient.  Im 48.  I know i dont look it i have a baby face.  But it happened at 48.  I had a lifetime of egoic suffering.  Stumbled on Leo for an alcohol addiction.  Started doing self inquiry and it happened about a few weeks in of meditation.

It's real.  It's moving thru me now.  Just be in the moment and let the illusion of free will take you where it will.  You're intuition is pointing you there.   It will happen when the time in your life is right.  But it will happen otherwise you were not meant to be on this site right now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Thanks! @Inliytened1  Much appreciated!!!!

^_^