Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Onecirrus

No motivation for life purpose!!!?

4 posts in this topic

I literally just have no drive to pursue it. As I've worked to develop myself and self actualize, I can hardly bring myself to work towards it anymore. I use to have such a burning desire to transform my life and become successful, I use to work day and night toward mastering my craft, but now I just want to stare at the goddamn trees all day!!! I'm so much more in love and satisfied with the present moment, future goals just seem pointless. What the fuck am I suppose to do now? It was my dissatisfaction of myself and my life that drove me, but now I don't have those motivators anymore. I feel like I've worked too hard to give up my life purpose, I spent years pursuing it, fighting, bleeding, and crying for it, I made so many major life altering decisions pursuing it,  I don't want to give it up, but it just isn't doing anything for me right now. I just want to watch the stars twinkle in the heavens, I just want to hear the birds chirping, I just want to enjoy the smell of diesel and cigarettes while I unload trucks at my wage slave job.

There's too many people counting on me to continue pursuing it for me to let it go. I guess I'll just force myself to do it. If it is inauthentic then I think I can love and accept that too. What do you guys think?

You're missing the bigger picture. Your understanding of what life purpose is is far too small. Life purpose is not a materialistic thing, life purpose is the highest spiritual thing! Your spiritual love IS the source of your life purpose. Stop pitting spirituality and LP against each other.

You just need to upgrade your LP to reflect your new spiritual values and orientation.

Life purpose is an expression of your soul. It has nothing to do with money or career per se.

How is your new spiritual awareness going to impact the world??? You're not here to sit around listening to birds chirp for 60 years. You are here to be a creator. What do you want to create?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Sounds like a lack of energy. Might want to cut out sugar and grab a juicy steak. While that's still legal.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

Yes, it sounds like you are misunderstanding your life purpose as a materialistic item, like Leo says.

A true life purpose can't be abandoned or given up on, because it is tied to the core of your being.

Your life purpose ought to be an action, not a destination to reach. Therefore, it's an action you can do anytime.

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com