Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashleyy

My weird sleep paralysis experience (Spirits?Aliens?)

15 posts in this topic

Two days ago I had a dream I was reading tarots. I am not a good tarot reader but I do have a deck to play with sometimes. The only card I clearly remembered was the hierophant (which I am not so familiar with). So I woke up and went to the restroom, after that I was falling back asleep and had sleep paralysis, my body lost sensations quick and I was going back to the same dream while my mind was still awake. I had this quite a lot before so I forced myself to open my eyes. After a while, I closed my eyes again and went back to the same dream again. So I forced my self to wake up a couple of times after that but kept going back to the same dream. The last time I tried falling asleep as soon as I closed my eyes I saw a white flashlight next to my bed. Got kind of scared so forced myself to wake up again and didn't sleep until an hour later. I know the scientific reason behind it but am interested in other perspectives.  

+ The second day when I came home from work, as soon as I walked into my room I had this strange feeling that I was slightly out of my body. Felt like I was floating kind of. Now I just meditated for a while and got this feeling again. Can't say I like this freaking out a little

Edited by Ashleyy

@Ashleyy Trade those cards for meditation. Discover the light within you and shine it into the world. That’s what the dream etc is telling you. Odds of you listening, I fear, are very low. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thanks for the reply but be careful of making assumption. You barely know me :)

What is there to say? Yes, you can learn to astral project and visit other realities. Many books have been written about this explaining it all and how it is done. If you are serious about it buy those books and train to do it properly.

But pursuing nonduality would be a better use of your time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Ashleyy Sounds like you have some natural inclinations for lucid dreaming, astral projection type stuff. Probably worth exploring :)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Nahm Uh uh! Tread carefully my friend! You're clearly invested now! Lols. 

is-that-your-ego-addictedjokes-instagram-7126826.png

Edited by Vinnie

@Ashleyy yeah, sometimes those experiences can be a bit freaky, specially if you find yourself in a situation where you can't escape the dream. or maybe you can escape it, but then you are just found in your bed , still surrounded by oddelements/ elements of the dream...  and sometimes depending on what those elements are can geta  bit scary. i ve had creepy experiences and when i say creepy , it's all about you being conscious YOU are in your bedroom and something is just not right. some variables being added to your own environment and you kinda sense a bit of danger/fear. i would say its pretty normal reaction for our egos that dont know much of whats actually going on.  have had hundreds and hundreds of those experiences: while i am about to sleep or after the sleep cycles.  And i can say that it fascinates and bothers me at the same time lol. sometimes i just want to REST and those states show up. however, the frequency of those experiences kinda let me got used to it, and lately, when i find my self caught up in those states, i tend to deal with it very well, like just another episode.. and it is able to me to consequently exploring it. But there is stuff complicated to get used to it, but it's not impossible. i am sure it's okay for some people to sometimes wake up surrounded by aliens, pterodactyls , pokemon ghost-type and so on. xD

@Ashleyy In all seriousness, go for it. Take full advantage of your gift and see it through till the end. What surprises me is the fact that everyone's forgotten that it's a legitimate path to Enlightenment. In fact your dive into the astral realm's is analogous to just that. At first you'll be pleasantly distracted by all the pretty sea-life but if you keep diving deeper and deeper, the sea-life will be much less pretty and much more scary and unusual.

So long as you don't give up until you reach the bottom. I'm not Enlightened though so this is just another silly assumption, but I do think I'm right. Good luck. 

Edited by Vinnie

@Leo Gura Currently on nonduality ep 3. Thanks for the great content Leo. 

@Space I had some crazier experiences when I was younger but fear gets in the way for me to explore more 

8 hours ago, Barofixe said:

@Ashleyy yeah, sometimes those experiences can be a bit freaky, specially if you find yourself in a situation where you can't escape the dream. or maybe you can escape it, but then you are just found in your bed , still surrounded by oddelements/ elements of the dream...  and sometimes depending on what those elements are can geta  bit scary. i ve had creepy experiences and when i say creepy , it's all about you being conscious YOU are in your bedroom and something is just not right. some variables being added to your own environment and you kinda sense a bit of danger/fear. i would say its pretty normal reaction for our egos that dont know much of whats actually going on.  have had hundreds and hundreds of those experiences: while i am about to sleep or after the sleep cycles.  And i can say that it fascinates and bothers me at the same time lol. sometimes i just want to REST and those states show up. however, the frequency of those experiences kinda let me got used to it, and lately, when i find my self caught up in those states, i tend to deal with it very well, like just another episode.. and it is able to me to consequently exploring it. But there is stuff complicated to get used to it, but it's not impossible. i am sure it's okay for some people to sometimes wake up surrounded by aliens, pterodactyls , pokemon ghost-type and so on. xD

Yea It's very interesting at the same time it terrifies the ego. Could you please tell me a little more how you deal with it? Last night I found myself getting into sleep paralysis again and was telling myself it's ok, no need to fear and it was a little better.  But I still didn't dare to fall asleep. It's just this weird feeling that I'd die if I do. 

8 hours ago, Vinnie said:

@Ashleyy In all seriousness, go for it. Take full advantage of your gift and see it through till the end. What surprises me is the fact that everyone's forgotten that it's a legitimate path to Enlightenment. In fact your dive into the astral realm's is analogous to just that. At first you'll be pleasantly distracted by all the pretty sea-life but if you keep diving deeper and deeper, the sea-life will be much less pretty and much more scary and unusual.

So long as you don't give up until you reach the bottom. I'm not Enlightened though so this is just another silly assumption, but I do think I'm right. Good luck. 

Thanks. I think I'd explore it slowly. I also have the weirdest vivid nightmares, like they are so weird to the point that I am fascinated by them. I cannot possibly write a horror story as epic haha. Am I in the astral realm when I have these dreams? They are mind-blowingly absurd. 

@Ashleyy Just get crackin'. With enough experience you'll learn to make the distinction.

Edited by Vinnie