Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sausagehead

Benefits from Microdosing Shrooms?

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone here tried microdosing mushrooms? If so did you notice any of the following benefits after the trips?

Enhanced creativity?

More conscious/awareness?

Healing in the brain/body?

Happier?

Less rigid personality/identity?

Smarter?

Something else?

Taking around 0.2 to 0.5 g for me instantly puts me into a flow state. Deeper more creative ideas, if there are any underlying emotions/ thoughts going on it helps me notice them easier, everything is more fluid and moves by itself. I usually meditate for an hour and then take them. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

@sausagehead I’ve only microdosed LSD and would answer yes to all of the above, except “smarter”. In some ways I suppose it could be considered smarter - such as enhanced integrative and holistic thinking and intuition - yet in other ways it’s not. My brain has reduced capacity to get highly focused on details - such as analyzing the details if a scientific paper. It wants to connect dots, not analyze individual dots. 

You can try and have a direct experience. 

Each person reach differently.

Today i microdosed 0.2g  of shrooms and i felt it was too much, almost like a mini trip when i was peaking, with mild visuals and everything. I felt lots of energy surges, my head was buzzing, i felt random goosebumps, got a little agitated (excited), hard to focus. I noticed that my thoughts were more inspired like i was seeing my life from above, higher vibration, if you will. The first two hours were overwhelming since i wanted to be productive and get things done but i enjoyed, just listened to some of Leos videos, got some motivation going on. 

Next time i will try 0.1g and i will also experiment microdosing with LSD.

Do a handstand, if you have near-perfect balance, you know its working :)

B R E A T H E