livg7046

I have become enlightened

24 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2019 at 1:15 PM, Leo Gura said:

@livg7046 Does not sound to me that you are enlightened.

Are you conscious that you cannot die? If not, you ain't enlightened.

I will admit that I am very unsure of what “being enlightened” is but I definitely feel as though I am at least in tier 2 and can see how everything is connected and to me is just energy moving from one form to another.  

I have not thought too deeply yet about death but I can foresee that death really is just a term that humans use to signify the loss of the connections of the systems that form our “being”. 

I am just so excited to continue to learn from you and actualized.org @Leo Gura

It seems to me like you became aware of 'the web of life' which is certainly an important part in the path of enlightenment, but keep going. There is always more to experience, more awareness to gain.    

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

On 21/04/2019 at 9:17 PM, Hellspeed said:

Stop thinking, enlightenment is the end of questions. Is seeing everything as it is. One will stop questioning after discovers what he forget. Because we all know everything, but only a few awaken from the dream and remembers. So is a thing of regaining full atention, not only the atention on thoughts and memory. Is the wake state of interconnection with every piece of consciousness in the body, every atom, every cell becomes vibrant and the mind as we knew it before the wake state, now is only a tool, not the main being.

End of questions = end of study and wonder. If enlightenment kills all curiosity (it doesnt) I dont want it. 

Just now, molosku said:

End of questions = end of study and wonder. If enlightenment kills all curiosity (it doesnt) I dont want it. 

No in fact it is the oposite.❤️