Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

You are right @Preetom I was kidding to relax a little bit the forum. But I am thinking in something serious, to really understand Christianity because I feel there's a lot of confusion about it and really a lot of people is rejecting all the wisdom in there because of what mainstream churches are preaching and teaching.

It's really serious, you are right.

Even if there are some useful information , most of its texts are riddles, there are way better sources of information. 

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Even if there are some useful information , most of its texts are riddles, there are way better sources of information. 

For some reason for me it works to pray and to search in the Christian tradition. I had very powerful insights/epiphanies that for some reason it doesn't happen when I am doing buddhist meditation. 

Even without understanding well what you are doing, it works.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Enlightenment is FUCKIN AMAZING!!! You simply do not understand what no suffering entails. And it just gets better and better over time (and time is infinite). It is my firm belief that the end result of human evolution is enlightenment for all. Everyone is saved and goes to heaven (or hell if that’s your kink) ;) 

I, like Leo (as oppossed to some enlightened masters), don’t like to downplay the magnitude and absolute beauty that enlightenment brings. 

As an enlightened being, it is effortless to know if someone else is enlightened. The words they use and the way they carry themselves is more than enough of a sign <3 

Edited by Ponder
Left out important info

15 minutes ago, purerogue said:

most of its texts are riddles...

Maybe that's what I like... the riddles are part of God's game

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

7 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

For some reason for me it works to pray and to search in the Christian tradition. I had very powerful insights/epiphanies that for some reason it doesn't happen when I am doing buddhist meditation. 

Even without understanding well what you are doing, it works.

Seems very tricky thing to do, its hard enough not to fall in mind games with regular practices and you are telling me that you can do it with religion , reading lines, getting mind fantasies out of their meanings seems like only thing you can get.

Not my kind of cup,  it all depends by what you mean by working I guess.  

Edited by purerogue

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

you are telling me that you can do it with religion ,

No, I am not telling you that. I am telling you that true Christianity is not religion at all... that's why I think there's a misunderstanding.

The churches converted it into religion and dogma, and it is not that...

The funny thing is... a decade or so, I was just like you, Andrea. So full of confidence that everything I knew was all I ever needed to know. And then I realized I was silly for thinking I could put God into a tiny box. He is sooooo much larger than that, and if you refuse to accept that you are wrong, then there's little that anyone can do to help.

But it's fairly obvious that you don't want help. It makes me wonder why exactly you're here. Have you come to convert those in this site? If so, you're going about it the wrong way. Are you here to prove to us that you are superior? If so, you have not succeeded. 

This will probably be my last post in this thread. There is little use trying to describe the rainbow to a blind man.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

Just now, abrakamowse said:

No, I am not telling you that. I am telling you that true Christianity is not religion at all... that's why I think there's a misunderstanding.

It is misunderstanding, but it is not what is preached, you either understand it , or you don't.

2 minutes ago, jbram2002 said:

The funny thing is... a decade or so, I was just like you, Andrea.

Same here @jbram_2002  I think Andrea is here to discover something new, but... who knows?

Just now, purerogue said:

It is misunderstanding, but it is not what is preached, you either understand it , or you don't.

The problem is that what is preached is wrong. It's a disgrace for our western culture. 

1 minute ago, Ponder said:

@abrakamowse Correct my friend :) 

^_^

18 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

It's deserved meaning, it is better to have wrong idea or meaning of religion than true undeserved knowledge.

Remember we are all one

@Drake140 Sorry but @abrakamowse is right (subjectively speaking of course - or is it objective). Everything is one after all. Every opposite exists because of its opposite. And karma exists for sure. Isaac Newton (amongst others) coined  it when he said every action has an equal and opposite reaction. 

Enlightenment (as the Buddha put it), is the eradication of karma, so, once you’re enlightened, you can actually do whatever the fuck you want with zero consequences for yourself. 

Not gonna lie, I’m a massive zen devil. I simply don’t give a fuck how my actions cause suffering for those around me. But, of course, since reality is perfect, I am perfect <3 

Edited by Ponder

No post enlightenment you can't do Whatever the fuck you want because you Will drop in level of consciousness and your life Will become shitier. After enlightenment you love absolutely everything and you become much more pure. ? Not ? 

After enlightenment all ? is washed away from you. 

19 hours ago, Jack River said:

Logic and imagination go together like eggs and bacon..

All a beautiful play ‘as’ YOURSELF?

Logic and imagination only go together when the latter can be applied to reality.  

I like your eggs and bacon metaphor.

:)

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

19 hours ago, Jack River said:

Means whatever you want it to mean..You’re  only talking to your sweet self anyhow, right?

You maybe.

19 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Ok... so God said... here I have a piece of my consciousness... I am going to separate that consciousness from me and I will create my child Andrea.

Now you have your own consciousness?

If that's the case, there's not one God but Two. How can he separate a part of him and make it a different thing? Only by deceit. That's were the devil begins to act. Remember the bible says that God also created the Devil.

So God, uses the Devil to create the idea of separation, so he can create you, me, zero, Leo and everyone and the world!

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

:D

9_99_99_99_9 Wrong!  But if it makes you happy....

16 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Religion which is good works is not enough to get you into Heaven. 

Taking Christ's teachings seriously will.

19 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

He is a He a She and a It, and he is also none of that... how about that?

According to you.