Druid420

God 'Spoke' to Me

46 posts in this topic

@Druid420 Yes, waking up only increases your ability to distinguish things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Druid420

You could do this too. Notice the people you’re talking about, are not your experience. You experience seeing, and hearing. You do not experience any individual or separate things.  You can only honestly claim to know the seeing & hearing itself.  Observe a person, then experience, or be aware of,  yourself. Notice how completely different the two experiences are. Notice you have never known anything about another person’s experience, only your seeing & hearing. If you’re being honest, you can’t claim to know that anyone is thinking at all. Also in all honesty, you have never been understood by anyone, you can only assume they are hearing your sounds or reading your words and making an interpretation similar to your intention. But you will never know in any case. Likewise, every sound or writing from another never conveys any meaning or understanding, that is your own interpretation of your sight & sound & thinking. The more you contemplate this, the more your mind realizes how much overthinking is present, and the futility of it.  Then trace thought that remains to it’s root relative to you as a separate thing. You’ll notice that in the same manor none of them are true.    Identify any thoughts grounded in the past or future, and realize they too are abstraction repeating because you believe in time. Then root out any thoughts with regards to location. You are where you are, the thought about “there” is not there, it’s a thought. Same for time. You are not ‘somewhere’ in ‘time’. 

Without thoughts about other people, your thoughts about other people’s thoughts about you, the ramifications of separate things, time, and location, you should be good to go. The messages are very subtle, when not influenced by trauma or psychedelics. Listen in no mind and you will be pleasantly surprised. But, don’t believe anyone who tells you this. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Very nice, I like it!

What I would say though, we learn how to communicate so that the inference is as close to the intent as possible. 

But if you communicate in a way that gets completely lost in translation then Chinese whispers begin and something like christianity is born.

7 minutes ago, Druid420 said:

@Nahm Very nice, I like it!

What I would say though, we learn how to communicate so that the inference is as close to the intent as possible. 

But if you communicate in a way that gets completely lost in translation then Chinese whispers begin and something like christianity is born.

Thanks. What do you mean by  “translation”?

Just now, Nahm said:

Thanks. What do you mean by  “translation”?

If what I said was not what you heard.

To bring it back to the topic maybe an example like: If I say god spoke to me and said 'Druid420 you must go and do this that and the other' rather than saying something more like 'I had a profound experience and felt a calling to go and do this and that'

Just now, Nahm said:

@Druid420 You’re missing the meaning you’re holding for “translation”, is your meaning. Not an actuality. 

/facepalm 

@Druid420 You will either experience directly and know, or conceptually try to decipher what other people tell you they experienced - no matter how they describe the experience. You’re doing the latter, but thinking the seeing & hearing you know, is more than the seeing & hearing you know. I could tell you that you can experience thought block downloads, but you’d still be believing in me, or not - and missing you have only sight of these words, and your own preexisting meanings, from prior experience (thoughts). 

So you would first have to be without the thoughts, to have a shot at knowing. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Druid420 You will either experience directly and know, or conceptually try to decipher what other people tell you they experienced - no matter how they describe the experience. You’re doing the latter, but thinking the seeing & hearing you know, is more than the seeing & hearing you know. I could tell you that you can experience thought block downloads, but you’d still be believing in me, or not - and missing you have only sight of these words, and your own preexisting meanings, from prior experience (thoughts). 

So you would first have to be without the thoughts, to have a shot at knowing. 

I have experienced bro :)

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Druid420 Then you know ?.

Yea now I want to process this in plain language people can understand easily.

I thought your self awareness meditation you posted earlier was pretty good in that regard.

Edited by Druid420

@Druid420 Thanks.  Seemed like your post is about what other people say and wether it’s true. What was it you received? The best way to explain it is to begin to explain it. (If you desire to explain it.) The works will come. 

@Nahm I was just talking about people who say god has spoken to them. I don't think it is an enlightened experience, I think it's a confusion of their emotions and ego. Was really just trying to get other's thoughts.

I smoked DMT, had a death experience where my ego dissolved and I became pure awareness, came back through a birth experience and life made sense.

47 minutes ago, Druid420 said:

@Nahm I was just talking about people who say god has spoken to them. I don't think it is an enlightened experience, I think it's a confusion of their emotions and ego.

It's not so simple. Mystical experiences are common and genuine. Of course delusion can surround them too. And they are ALWAYS interpreted through one's stage of Spiral development (which is often as low as Purple or Blue).

The reason you're struggling to understand this is because you're coming at it from a narrow materialist paradigm. Where you are expecting there to be one external physical-like reality which all people see. That's not how reality works. Stuff is more fluid and relative than that. Different people experience different realities. Some people might see an angel while you do not. This does not make the angel any less "real" any more so than you never seeing a kangaroo makes it any less real.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It's not so simple. Mystical experiences are common and genuine.

The reason you're struggling to understand this is because you're coming at it from a narrow materialist paradigm. Where you are expecting there to be one external physical-like reality which all people see. That's not how reality works. Stuff is more fluid and relative than that. Different people experiment different realities.

Haha you run the assumption you know how I'm thinking! :) 

I am not discounting every experience, just 99% of them. 

If I said I was enlightened and told you the experience I had was meeting an old man who told me he was god and that he loved me what would you say?

4 minutes ago, Druid420 said:

If I said I was enlightened and told you the experience I had was meeting an old man who told me he was god and that he loved me what would you say?

I would say you're not deeply enlightened because if you were deeply enlightened you'd realize that you are God.

But your experience of that old man, if it really occurred, really occurred, and it may contain some deep truth, such as that you are loved or that God is real. It's just a partial truth.

Most truths are partial truths. Partial truths are still valuable. You can't always expect 100% unadulterated truth. Most people need to do a lot of work before they are ready for that.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I would say you're not deeply enlightened because if you were deeply enlightened you'd realize that you are God.

And would that be you coming at it from a narrow materialist paradigm? ;)

4 minutes ago, Druid420 said:

And would that be you coming at it from a narrow materialist paradigm? ;)

No, that would be me coming from the Absolute Truth, which is not a paradigm at all.

Discover for yourself whether you are God.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

No, that would be me coming from the Absolute.

Why do you think your paradigm absolute and mine narrow and materialist when they are the same?