framu

Was This An Elightenment Experiene?

12 posts in this topic

Yesterday I had a very intense meditation before I went to bed. When I later tried to sleep, my head was completely empty. It was like I continued to meditate in my bed. Suddenly I was so immersed in "nothing" that all thoughts, concepts and ideas about everything dissapeared. It was like I experienced pure nothing. I had no sense of self or my human life and I was just 100% aware of reality/existence. I did not know what I was. It felt like I was nothing. It felt so unusual and I experienced it as a bit scary so I "tried" to find a way back to my ego.

What kind of experience was this?

Edited by framu
just a sentence

@framu If it felt "a bit scary", it sounds like you were on the right track. You felt like you were out of your comfort zone maybe? It sometimes feels as if consciousness did a "flip" and is suddenly beyond "self" doing the seeing. That's a sweet experience. Give in to it because it sounds like progress.

Edited by cetus56

@framu That is not enlightenment but was just an awareness. When awareness is getting sharp. We see things the way it is. And "the way it is" is very different from what we think "the way it is." So it is kind of shocking to see it for the first time. I think that's what people meant by passing through deconstruction of ego in enlightenment experiences.

@framu Sounds like you got a hit on who/what you really are. The trick is maintaining it and not getting dragged back into ego.

There's nothing to be afraid of. Keep digging deeper into it and notice that the fears cannot touch you if you are nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@framu sounds like an enlightenment experience. What the mind will do is create thoughts and feelings that frighten to get back control. These will get less and less frequent with time.

My common experience with reality was like, There was  a song my mind was playing in my head during meditation. I noticed the mind doing that.When I became intensely present, just like a naughty child when caught suddenly stops. My mind did the same.

I am feeling empty once I started self-actualizing. Is it normal to feel this way? I gave up the bad habits I had and pursuing a day routine. These are new to me. When will I be able to get used to these?

@IraMendoza sweetheart ... because you gave up the bad habits that made you feel full you are now feeling empty ,just let that feeling flow through you , that emptiness is a void that everyone has but they try to fill it with drugs,sex,money , life purpose etc but it can never get filled that's the secret curse of humans; however what you can do is change your perception , you can see actualized.org latest video to help you understand about this ...and even at first if you don't understand son't worry you are not alone but stick around ... have patience you will get used to this and your life will transform...

1 hour ago, IraMendoza said:

I am feeling empty once I started self-actualizing. Is it normal to feel this way? I gave up the bad habits I had and pursuing a day routine. These are new to me. When will I be able to get used to these?

As the life source (consciousness) within you awakens more and more from the dream, these things will pass,  dont focus on giving up things, it isnt about giving up things, it about becoming whole again without the identity, ego, desires of the flesh.  creating consequences.  Spend time with and contemplate the source of life within yourself, it will expand and everything will change for you, you will adjust, it will feel like you are home after a long journey.  Relax, enjoy the ride, you already are what you are seeking, the body will pass but the Iam that you are will continue on,  in stillness feel the presence of the life source within you, experience it more and more,  deeper and deeper until that is who you are, not the identity you think you are.

7 minutes ago, Sambodhi said:

i also felt that before,  when im done watching the documentary of "HUBBLE" .

HUBBLE.jpg

most people have moments of oneness with the self, then its back to the identity,  enlightenment or self realization is the ability to function as a being of consciousness not the identity.  Maintaining that state of being is out of thequestion for those who function as the identity, because their programing, beliefs, ego, desires of the flesh, wont allow it. 

@framu Something extraordinary happened to you. It is called thought. Amazing stories, inventions, feelings come from thought and with practice you dont even need drugs to think wilder and wilder....just make sure you come back before being sectioned or starve yourself to death.

@Leo Gura

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The trick is maintaining it and not getting dragged back into ego.

Matt Kahn really gives a new paradigm to that in this video, he literally says that sentence and says why that does not work and gives a tremendous new way of going about it so realizing permament enlightenment is not far away.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn