SQAAD

Everything can happen to you - There are no guarantees in life

6 posts in this topic

This is just me rambling my own philosophy from my own experience of life. I would like to hear feedback also.

Life is very chaotic,messy and unpredictable. It seems like everything can happen to anybody. No matter what. Nobody can guarantee you anything in this life. From the point of view of non-duality EVERYTHING has already happened to "you".

You cannot predict the future (idk for sure). You can end up with cancer unexpectdly, you can lose all your money & go bankrupt or you can become a millionaire. Your dreams may never come to fruition or maybe your results will surpass your craziest expectations. 

Someone  or something (a Disease) can attack you tomorrow and leave you paralyzed or even retarded destroying all your fantasies about the future.

Nobody can guarantee that life willl turn the way your ego wants it to turn out. Ofcourse my ego-mind has dreams and ambitions and is working hard towards those. BUT on the other hand it's good to accept the fact that anything can happen to anybody. This is my main concern. To be able to accept whatever comes in my way... That's the struggle of life.

Edited by SQAAD

40 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

This is just me rambling my own philosophy from my own experience of life. I would like to hear feedback also.

Life is very chaotic,messy and unpredictable. It seems like everything can happen to anybody. No matter what. Nobody can guarantee you anything in this life. From the point of view of non-duality EVERYTHING has already happened to "you".

You cannot predict the future (idk for sure). You can end up with cancer unexpectdly, you can lose all your money & go bankrupt or you can become a millionaire. Your dreams may never come to fruition or maybe your results will surpass your craziest expectations. 

Someone  or something (a Disease) can attack you tomorrow and leave you paralyzed or even retarded destroying all your fantasies about the future.

Nobody can guarantee that life willl turn the way your ego wants it to turn out. Ofcourse my ego-mind has dreams and ambitions and is working hard towards those. BUT on the other hand it's good to accept the fact that anything can happen to anybody. This is my main concern. To be able to accept whatever comes in my way... That's the struggle of life.

So true. Anything can happen anytime and the control the ego seeks can cause immense suffering.

I had some deep fearful thoughts last year that could kill me in the long run, and the probability of them happening in real life was very low. But it fucking happened so freaking fast and I want to take control of it, but there is no control and it is permanent now.

The control we seek is a big illusion. Everything is just happening.

@SQAAD absolutely absolutely.Anything can happen anytime.The mind looking for a secured safety life is an illusion.

13 hours ago, Good-boy said:

So true. Anything can happen anytime and the control the ego seeks can cause immense suffering.

I had some deep fearful thoughts last year that could kill me in the long run, and the probability of them happening in real life was very low. But it fucking happened so freaking fast and I want to take control of it, but there is no control and it is permanent now.

The control we seek is a big illusion. Everything is just happening.

Excellent profile pic. sir.
5/5 B| B| B| B| B|

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!