Nic

Shamanism, Healers, Alchemists

6 posts in this topic

Here is a 11 years old german documentary (Unterwegs in die nächste Dimension)  about the powers of shamanism and other forms of so called magic healing. We can assist to various forms of shamanic traditions and healing powers. The only shamans using psychedelics that I know of, are in South America.

This documentary is quiet mind boggling and will make you think twice about dismissing "crazy, naked drumming tree huggers" . 

The last part of the documentary starting at 1h00 & 10 sec, with the Korean Shamanic dancer called Hiah Park is someone I would like to meet one day. Very powerful lady, who lives in Austria.

The whole documentary is very interesting but the last part I mentioned is quiet impressive, don't miss on that one!

I wish you all a good time watching this:

My personal favorite is the Mongolian drummers shamanism which is not represented here. I feel drawn to shamanism because a lot of magic, unexplainable first hand experiences happened to me lately. Watching this documentary again after having experiencing magic a few times gives me chills, I see this from another point of view... even though I can't identify with this community at all.

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

@Nic I had the opportunity to go to an event called GeoParadise Tribal Gathering in Panama this February. It was an 18 day gathering that included 13 days of ceremonies and the last 5 days of music. This event welcomes dozens of indigenous tribes mainly from South America where they can reintroduce and share a little bit of their culture to us, whether it being through their music, food, shamanism (plant medicine), and philosophy. My main interest being in shamanism, the location had a couple of designated areas for ceremonies to take place. Had the opportunity to experience multiple plant medicine offerings with shamans that dedicate their life to this path. There was a shaman in Peru that was 97 years old, and this dude had a full set of hair lol. Anyway, I would recommend you checking out this event next year if shamanism is what you're into and want to be exposed to multiple tribes at one location. 

Watching the documentary now and wow at 24:30 talks about how our mind perceives less than 10% of the actual reality itself and 90% of mind's labels, judgments, behaviors, and habits. haha and I just watched Leo's video on How The Mind Distorts Reality. Too perfect. 

Edited by JustinS

This is a nice one.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Nic -  Thanks for sharing these videos, especially the wolf one.  I'm a reiki energy healer but I haven't been trained yet to work with animals, although I have experimented with my best friend's cats.  They were very responsive. :)