Anton_Pierre

Notes from an Awakening

38 posts in this topic

God controls the self and when you are in God conciousness you can rest as the watcher. This watcher is not physical it exists as nothing.

Everything just is. It has an intelligence which is unexplainable. Your hand is not your hand it's just a hand. We take what we know for granted

When your conciousness drops the ego tries to maintain it's suffering

See with the eyes of intelligence or god and the human context is removed.

It's not your life it's you watching someone's life.

God is present as an awareness

You are a puppet under God's strings

Pain and pleasure are dualities there is only sensation

@Anton_Pierre this is where i am at, but there seems to be a cognative disfunction because your identification is with two things, not one

you can't be the watcher and then have god working seperately from yourself

aswell as you can't be god watching god's finite being because thats two different consciousnesses occuring simulatenously when there is only really one consciouss in this state you have both human consciousness and god consciousness, but in reality there's no such thing as human consciousness, 

the human body would be moving by itself as all forms are interconnected and you have to let go to this idea, but you can't also be the one witnessing 

i haven't worked out the paradox completely but i have a gut feeling theres something untrue about this. 

@Anton_Pierre life is a mind fuck :P, lets go over this have you had time adjusting to witness consciousness, its been two days for me, but i came back to human identification for now because i wasnt sure about the paradox, do you feel disengaged with life, that's how it felt for me because you are only witnessing and i dont think enlightened people feel like that 

@Aakash Right now I am in an egoic state of conciousness, but I am aware there is a watcher of the self, which I can become concious of.

@Anton_Pierre i see so it didn't stay with you for a little while, if i'm being honest, my gut feeling is telling me that this is only a belief for you because you heard leo's last video about everything being perfect and that god's everything. but i could be wrong, did you do a practice to get the result? 

@ajasatya every time i think its over, theres still more to go, 

which parts are right and how is it wrong? 

and then what is the truth of the matter

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

which parts are right and how is it wrong?

the entire post is still full of linguistic confusions. "your consciousness", "it's not your life", "you are a puppet" etc. i'm not saying that language should contemplate Truth. i'm just pointing out that there is still attachment to language and confusion about what "i" and "you" mean.

but it's also full of authenticity because it comes from a genuine experience. it's not offtrack.

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

and then what is the truth of the matter

ultimate clarity!

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, ajasatya said:

the entire post is still full of linguistic confusions. "your consciousness", "it's not your life", "you are a puppet" etc.

i agree with this because there's no recongition of there not being a seperate self

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

but it's also full of authenticity because it comes from a genuine experience. it's not offtrack.

so the witness consciousness is the true self

what do you make of this then? 

this is where i am at, but there seems to be a cognative disfunction because your identification is with two things, not one

you can't be the watcher and then have god working seperately from yourself

aswell as you can't be god watching god's finite being because thats two different consciousnesses occuring simulatenously when there is only really one consciouss in this state you have both human consciousness and god consciousness, but in reality there's no such thing as human consciousness, 

the human body would be moving by itself as all forms are interconnected and you have to let go to this idea, but you can't also be the one witnessing 

i haven't worked out the paradox completely but i have a gut feeling theres something untrue about this. 

@Highest if this is true and this is the witness conscious or conscious of consciousness as god, 

don't you feel like you are disconnected from life? 

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

what do you make of this then?

it does not feed the ego.

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

there seems to be a cognative disfunction because your identification is with two things, not one

not two things. do you call a body and a cell two different things? "two things" is only in the mind, for "galaxy", "planet", "body", "cell", "molecule", "atom", "electron" and everything else is made out of the same substance.

participating-creative-universe-focal-po

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest if this is true and this is the witness conscious or conscious of consciousness as god, 

don't you feel like you are disconnected from life? 

No, I am Life. I feel very connected to it, but differently.

@Highest but doesn't the witnessing of your every action and 

for example going for a shower, your watching yourself, aware of yourself going for a shower, 

is there not a disconnection between the two realities, or in fact they are two different states of consciousness, 

@ajasatya i agree with your picture thats what it feels like 

but for me, it feels like there's two different realities going on at once,

one the witness and the other the world of impermanence going on at the same time, 

for example, none of my thoughts, body sensations are me, they are the interconnectedness of reality 

so when you feel like you are observing it 

does it not feel like you are split and in a different reality,

7 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

do you call a body and a cell two different things?

i guess you don't but identification feels like a completely different ball park to just comparing too things, when it feels like a split reality it feels like i personally have no control over the motive of the story, 

the world where thoughts are arising in awareness is seperate from the world where thoughts are happening iwth the hman and being said

@Aakash They are two different states of conciousness occurring inside the dream (reality). One state of conciousness really believes the dream is real and the other see's it's just a dream.

Edited by Anton_Pierre