SoonHei

The One Reality, illustrated.

12 posts in this topic

That's it right there. The picture shows two "people". One in the center is "aware" of its true nature, and the other has no clue.

Your body/mind incarnation will act out the mirror image of your current identification. The one who is awakened, his body/mind would act our accordingly - in that, the Awareness beeming out of that person's point of awareness is aware that it is simply awareness, and abides in that. Knowing what unfolds before "them", is simply unfolding, spontaneously and nothing more.

This one block in the picture is talking to itself for eternity and is truly unbounded in all directions and in infinte dimensions. It creates with an infinite intelligence and all this arises. All of IT is itself! And it is self aware as the infinite whole and at each infitesmial point within its creation so to speak.

The cube like room in the picture should not be confused with the border when understanding the full thing. To picture that, take in the white space to be part of Reality. There's no outside to Reality.

IMG_20190331_023211.jpg

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Wow. Took in the fact how paradoxes resolve! They bring about the understanding the best way!

How??

Once they are resolved! Wow!

This is the case with the ego too! Holy snap!!!! 

Once a paradox is resolved there is no time worth debating over it anymore! Wow

Does @Leo Gura have any videos about this topic? I wanna get a deeper sense and try and resolve a bit of soonhei paradox 

If so. Plz post. Kinda unable to serach atm if there is. 

Oh, and how's this for a paradox... ;)

Am I aware of the things occuring or am i causing the things to occur.

This one resolves nicely with a quick glimpse.

Love Is The Answer

Wow

The damn video recognizes it is being played!

Who to share this with!?

Only myself.

There is nobody other than myself who I can share this with for there are no others!

Wow. The only way i can technically truly talk to or speak with myself is if I talk thru SoonHei with another "awakened" preson (presence)

How amazing does the moment feel when one enlightened form "meets" another enlightened form.

Infinte Love and compassion because it is literally YOURSELF which is in others.

One heart beats in us all.

Love Is The Answer

Hahahah

I am the CD and the CD player and the TV on which it plays and the speakers and the sound and the actors and the director and the writer and the story.

I AM ALL

Love Is The Answer

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

Hahahah

I am the CD and the CD player and the TV on which it plays and the speakers and the sound and the actors and the director and the writer and the story.

I AM ALL

Is it ever possible to feel what awareness is? Meaning whats it feel like to be in void? Is void and awareness are one and the same? Or void is the one awareness is knowing? 

@Jkris hello

The short and quick answer is no. It is not possible to feel Awareness.

Here's how and why.

The message is that your true nature is AWARENESS.

That is what you are.

Now your question becomes can I, Awareness, feel myself?

You can't... Just like a knife cannot cut itself or a tongue cannot taste itself.

Awareness can and simply recognizes itself.

Another thing to think about so you may get this intellectually as a start.

If you could feel Awareness... Then who would this "you" be that feels awareness?

That would be duality / separation...

You are not and cannot be separate from yourself. Impossible. 

The "void" is what remains when there is no more phenomenal Experience. It is the absence of experience, yet there is awareness still there. It simply is aware of itself as there is no content to become aware of or Experience.

These are at best analogies and do not encapsulate the truth. 

And, finally. You are already awareness, you are just misidentified yourself to be the body/mind/person.

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei I like seeing your improvements bro. You are getting it, soon you will become conscious that "SoonHei" was an illusion all along, God playing hide and seek.

@Highest bless up.

soon you will become conscious that "SoonHei" was an illusion all along

That "you" which becomes consious about the Reality of SoonHei is not the mind/thought. That one is me, directly so.

Love Is The Answer

4 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Highest bless up.

soon you will become conscious that "SoonHei" was an illusion all along

That "you" which becomes consious about the Reality of SoonHei is not the mind/thought. That one is me, directly so.

Yes ??

Is your picture something like an insight I had on my vipassana retreat and it was like I, marie and clyde are friends and if I die marie and clyde will also die.  I always thought like I had a world and both Marie and Clyde had there own world. So now it seems Marie and Clyde dosnet have a world of their own and live in my world and when i die my world will die and Marie and Clyde will also die. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi