AlwaysBeNice

Using the force of God as an excuse to have sex your son's wife?

148 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

How did it feel to admit that?
How would it feel to leave this memory behind?

Good.

Good.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Love was a gift you needed to get out of the pit.
It is not a weapon that fends the pits off.
If you ever find yourself in one again, love will find you. I promise :x.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

@mandyjw Love was a gift you needed to get out of the pit.
It is not a weapon that fends the pits off.
If you ever find yourself in one again, love will find you. I promise :x.

Oh no, love is it. Love is me. The pit was created by my own disconnecting myself from love. The last part of that sentence in unnecessary. Love is connection. Love is knowing beyond knowing that you are one with all things. When you know yourself as love you emanate love and when you emanate love everything is beautiful and when you see things that are not beautiful you know that you are disconnected from who you are.

There's no need to dream up all kinds of imaginary horrors and contemplate them to discover the truth. There's no dark side of the truth. 

If something comes along that you cannot love you stop giving your focus to it, or you find things about them that you can love. This could be called choosing or creating a duality. But instead you never step away from the greater connection of who you are. Then that connection gets stronger and stronger until less comes across your path everyday that you cannot love. 

Then you experience the previously dark things as strikingly beautiful and the highlight of your week was when you sat in a cemetery and mediated and felt nothing but love. You sit and soak up the warmth of the sun and enjoy being the only consciousness witnessing the last physical memories of hundreds of other beautiful beings and you revel in the gift of life and the pure unfaltering love of the universe. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

There's no need to dream up all kinds of imaginary horrors and contemplate them to discover the truth. There's no dark side of the truth. 

Wasn't that what love saved you from? Would you realize love if you hadn't contemplated that?

I need to stress that I respond only to fishy parts, so it obviously means that I agree with everything else.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

5 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Wasn't that what love saved you from? Would you realize love if you hadn't contemplated that?

I need to stress that I respond only to fishy parts, so it obviously means that I agree with everything else.

Partly. And yes, just not quite as well as I do now. And I only contemplated it because it was part of the human condition. I didn't not intentionally contemplate it for the purpose of spiritual growth. There's dark stuff everywhere in the form of the lowest levels of entertainment. People love their suffering, and they love other people's suffering. We don't need more suffering, we need to focus on what's real.

Love. Connection. Oneness. But you all find it too boring, when really it's the most endlessly fascinating thing.

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

People love their suffering, and they love other people's suffering. We don't need more suffering, we need to focus on what's real.

Do you really think that your pit was caused by 'human condition'?
What if love is the same thing as horror and you missed the lesson it taught you when it supposedly saved you from the pit?
Would it change your relationship with other people's mistakes and suffering? Stop you from trying to save them?

It was love all along.

Edited by tsuki

@tsuki

Yes. It was nothing personal.

There's nothing to miss.

I don't need to save anyone. I'm just here to enjoy life. All I can ever offer anyone is the love and connection I am. 

@mandyjw Good.